Brad Pitt Gives Angelina a Gun Range as a Wedding Present

This is a discussion on Brad Pitt Gives Angelina a Gun Range as a Wedding Present within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Sun is reporting that Brad Pitt has taken trust in marriage to new level. He’s given his wife, who is already rumored to be ...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Brad Pitt Gives Angelina a Gun Range as a Wedding Present

  1. #1
    VIP Member
    Array GunnyBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    3,990

    Brad Pitt Gives Angelina a Gun Range as a Wedding Present

    The Sun is reporting that Brad Pitt has taken trust in marriage to new level. He’s given his wife, who is already rumored to be a pretty great shot, a $400,000 shooting range.

    While the stereotypical frying pan was enough to keep fictional husbands in line for years, there is something about giving more training to a woman who has some experience doing this (potential spoiler and bad-guys-getting-shot alert):

    That will probably help keep Pitt better behaved than most.

    While Jolie has enjoyed shooting for longer than she has known Pitt, they both received extensive training for Mr. and Mrs. Smith (a film about two spies who unwittingly marry each other and then end up trying to shoot each other…a lot). While preparing for the film, both Pitt and Jolie got to get some serious training with some great weapons and developed a passion for the hobby and each other – making Pitt’s gift perfectly suited for the occasion.

    Kudos to Pitt for acknowledging that girls can enjoy a day on the range as much as anyone.

    Brad Pitt Gives Angelina a Gun Range as a Wedding Present
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    516
    Wow! Who knew? Brad Pitt is very pro-gun.

    Brad Pitt is Pro Gun Rights, Keeps Weapons in House

    Apparently that shooting range is for a home they own in France. I am thinking France is a very gun unfriendly country, so how did they pull that off? But then again, so is California. LOL.

  4. #3
    Ex Member Array bmglock23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    99
    400 grand? That's like me giving my wife a box of candy. Big deal.

    SoleShtr, European countries as a rule make a big distinction between handguns and long guns for sporting use. You can't say "gun unfriendly" without specifying.

  5. #4
    VIP Member Array ghost tracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ky Backwoods
    Posts
    4,732
    Gee, with Brad & Angelina as spokes persons, how can we possibly lose? Okay seriously, it's a pleasant surprise that any Hollywood types short of Tom Selleck or Joe Mantegna know a butt stock from...Woodstock. I'm delighted with the news.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

  6. #5
    VIP Member Array mlr1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    okla
    Posts
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by bmglock23 View Post
    400 grand? That's like me giving my wife a box of candy. Big deal.

    SoleShtr, European countries as a rule make a big distinction between handguns and long guns for sporting use. You can't say "gun unfriendly" without specifying.
    Not clear on your thinking here. Are you implying that if a country only bans half of the firearms they could still be considered gun friendly?

    Michael

  7. #6
    Ex Member Array barstoolguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    under a rock in area 51
    Posts
    2,548
    I'll bet that is no ordinary shooting range either; possibly in the back 40 somewhere on their property. $400,000 can buy a lot of toys to shoot at

  8. #7
    VIP Member Array ghost tracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ky Backwoods
    Posts
    4,732
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    $400,000 can buy a lot of toys to shoot at
    Oh that's just economies of scale. $400K is cheaper than the boat but more expensive than the...caterer.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

  9. #8
    Ex Member Array bmglock23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Not clear on your thinking here. Are you implying that if a country only bans half of the firearms they could still be considered gun friendly?

    Michael
    Maybe you were thrown by my use of the term "you can't". Of course you can. I just meant "I don't" because if I say "England is gun unfriendly" I leave the door open for somebody to say, "Oh yeah? My cousin lived there for years and shot skeet everyday. The whole town did." And besides, unlike many people who post here, I don't see things in black or white, as in it's either hot or cold, tall or short, gun-friendly or not gun-friendly, etc. With this big ol' brain of mine I'm actually able to think things through for myself and form my own opinions, which invariably fall into the gray zone. You're 100% free to have any opinion you want.

  10. #9
    VIP Member Array mlr1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    okla
    Posts
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by bmglock23 View Post
    Maybe you were thrown by my use of the term "you can't". Of course you can. I just meant "I don't" because if I say "England is gun unfriendly" I leave the door open for somebody to say, "Oh yeah? My cousin lived there for years and shot skeet everyday. The whole town did." And besides, unlike many people who post here, I don't see things in black or white, as in it's either hot or cold, tall or short, gun-friendly or not gun-friendly, etc. With this big ol' brain of mine I'm actually able to think things through for myself and form my own opinions, which invariably fall into the gray zone. You're 100% free to have any opinion you want.
    Thats what makes this forum interesting.

    Michael

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

brad and angie pro-gun
,
brad pitt and angelina pro guns
,
brad pitt buying gun range
,
brad pitt buys gun range
,
brad pitt ccw
,
brad pitt gives guns
,

brad pitt pro gun

,
brad pitts gun range
,
brqd pitt pro gun
,
does brad pitt have a ccw
,
does brad pitt have a gun license
,
shooting range for brad pitt house in france
Click on a term to search for related topics.