Need Ideas for Gun Fighting Scene

This is a discussion on Need Ideas for Gun Fighting Scene within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Ghost and the Darkness. Your cats are the lions. You and your wife can fight over who gets to be Val Kilmer....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Need Ideas for Gun Fighting Scene

The Ghost and the Darkness. Your cats are the lions. You and your wife can fight over who gets to be Val Kilmer.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

2. Remove Ads

You could get your whole neighborhood involved and reenact battle of fallujah.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You could get your whole neighborhood involved and reenact battle of fallujah.
    LOL, We moved into an old established neighborhood. I think the closest in age to us (48 and 43) is my next door neighbor, a retired Marine who is 76.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    I was thinking of a western as well, like a John Wayne or the like.
    Or maybe a documentary of life on the African plains with your "big cats" as the stars
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    How about a re-enactment of the St. Valentines Day Massacre...you could use the cats as Capones hit men.
    Badey likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links