Good : Police Tipped Off to Thwart Armed Robbery!

This is a discussion on Good : Police Tipped Off to Thwart Armed Robbery! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This Credit Union is on the corner of the street where the Veternarian Office is that I take my dog. I was there Friday (Sep ...

Thread: Good : Police Tipped Off to Thwart Armed Robbery!

Good : Police Tipped Off to Thwart Armed Robbery!

This Credit Union is on the corner of the street where the Veternarian Office is that I take my dog. I was there Friday (Sep 21st) picking up some medication for the dog. I pass right by this building. It is in Huntington, WV's west end and sort of near where I reside.

Thanks to some tips the guy was caught before he could rob the place. You just never know and it's getting even more like anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

NEW INFO: Police Catch Detroit Man before Robbery Attempt at Credit Union
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Sometimes they get it right. Good for them for being on top of it.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links