R U serius

This is a discussion on R U serius within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There are a lot of videos on the car driving it self, even more so, driving fast in small spaces. I for one is going ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: R U serius

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    There are a lot of videos on the car driving it self, even more so, driving fast in small spaces. I for one is going to welcome this move. I drive 145 miles round trip..... it would be great if I can spend some of those miles sleeping.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

2. Remove Ads

I think it's bad enough when I'm not at the wheel and someone else is, let alone having a car be in charge. And I guess road-rage is going to consist of the two drivers on the side of the road, standing there with their arms crossed while they look on at their cars going to blows.
    rottkeeper and msgt/ret like this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I'm a control freak when it comes to driving. I don't even drive an automatic tranny. And it was a favor for my dying mother the last time I was a passenger with anyone besides my other half. You guys snore in the back seat all you want, some of us were born to drive and I've got gasoline in my veins.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar

Re: R U serius

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Will it honk its horn and give the finger to other cars on its own?

Michael
    Well if that's the case then you would want a self brandishing gun to go with it.

The problem with the world is grown-ups behaving like unsupervised children.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

If it's not KITT or Herbie, I'm not interested.

Re: R U serius

Great but no thanks.I rather do the driving

-- I don't always post from my mobile but when I do, I prefer Tapatalk.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Personally, I think this has some real potential.

For years, I was a doubter when techno types claimed we would put sensors under all of our roads and then it would be easy to have driverless cars. Now that such silliness has been obviated, I actually think that we can offer physically impaired citizens some meaningful mobility that would be far more available than the options they have today.
    Doghandler likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links