Absolutely Disgusting, Pit Bull (Bully Breed) owners beware

This is a discussion on Absolutely Disgusting, Pit Bull (Bully Breed) owners beware within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Viral threat has Pit bull advocates worried - Roanoke animal rescue | Examiner.com I'm so sick of ignorant morons, if you aren't willing to get ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Absolutely Disgusting, Pit Bull (Bully Breed) owners beware

Angry Absolutely Disgusting, Pit Bull (Bully Breed) owners beware

Viral threat has Pit bull advocates worried - Roanoke animal rescue | Examiner.com

I'm so sick of ignorant morons, if you aren't willing to get an education about a subject beyond the hype of pop culture you need to shut your damn mouth unless your asking me if I want fries with my meal.

If your willing to kill my dogs, on my property, who are part of my family then you are obvisouly crazy as hell and may try to kill me...
    Criminals don't care, not about your life, not about your stuff, not about your animals.....

They are like politiicans, as long as they get what they want, they don't care.

2. Remove Ads

Moved to Off Topic.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Seems there are more and more sick weirdos popping up lately.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I don't like pits, personally. But if I had a friend who had one, I would volunteer to help protect that dog against such an attack.

Whoever is behind this needs to have a few "hotdogs" (his recipe) for dinner, and soon.

The world is getting more evil every day.
    atctimmy likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    One of my Facebook friends posted a photo of poison meat someone is throwing to dogs in my area. Mankind is always burdened by a few sick (human) puppies. Some people are so ignorant and selfish I do not try to understand. Two of our dogs are AKC Boxers,a few people in the neighborhood think they are pits,go figure. Our boys put on a good show,but if you know Boxers,most are just silly.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I love dogs and have had many. I have witnessed a pitbull attack, have seen the immediate aftermath of two more, and had a friend actually torn to pieces on his own property by two that escaped bad fencing. Call it ignorant if you want, but if a pitbull-looking dog comes on my property or acts aggressively around my family, it dies, and my local Sheriff's Deputy will probably help dig the hole. I have no problem with you keeping a monster in your yard if it is properly contained. Whoever made that threat to invade private property to kill animals indiscriminately should be jailed at the pound.
    GunTrooper and Thunder71 like this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

The real monster isn't the Pit. It's the owner that doesn't raise it properly.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

VIP Member
    I used to have a girl friend that had a pit bull and that dog was afraid of his own shadow. Never had a problem with him just a big puppy always wanting to play. I have run into others though that were very aggressive and I would attribute their behavior more to the owners training or lack thereof.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    There have been quite a few cases of pitbulls who were raised "properly" by decent people and the dog just snaps one day and locks on to someone. Its hard to undo hundreds of years of targeted breeding. It happens with all breeds, but when its a dog with a bite that strong, bad things happen fast.
    atctimmy likes this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

VIP Member
    Owners make them mean....idiots gravitate towards Pits because of wanting to be some sort of thug life lookalike . Idiots make those dogs mean trying to be a big man or something. The same kind of idiots that give firearms a bad name also. Losers are what they are.
    mano3 and atctimmy like this.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

I'll bet he ain't from Texas,try killing property here during the night and deadly force is justified to protect your property
    Spade115 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Owners make them mean....idiots gravitate towards Pits because of wanting to be some sort of thug life lookalike . Idiots make those dogs mean trying to be a big man or something. The same kind of idiots that give firearms a bad name also. Losers are what they are.
    I have said the same thing for years.

Michigan is not a state where you can use deadly force to protect property. However if you come in my yard and use force against my dogs I can only assume you are getting them out of the way to attack me and you will be dealt with accordingly.
    oneshot likes this.
    Criminals don't care, not about your life, not about your stuff, not about your animals.....

I wonder if the sicko in the OP's story was 'raised improperly' or just 'naturally bad'?
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    I wonder if the sicko in the OP's story was 'raised improperly' or just 'naturally bad'?
    Terry Jordan is a politician......... so both.
    BigJon10125 likes this.

I have never owned a Pit myself, but my cousin does and Gravy is one of the sweetest, most playful dogs I have ever had the privilege of knowing.
    Last edited by marinevet1994; September 28th, 2012 at 07:17 AM. Reason: cause I can't spell
    Disarming innocent people does not protect innocent people.

Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I'm afraid to be violent!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links