Governmental Intrusion - Free for Seniors

This is a discussion on Governmental Intrusion - Free for Seniors within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seem no matter which group you belong to we all complain about Government intruding into out lives, bending us over and sticking it to us! ...

Thread: Governmental Intrusion - Free for Seniors

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Seem no matter which group you belong to we all complain about Government intruding into out lives, bending us over and sticking it to us!

But as Bite Me Biden points out that now free for seniors and a medical qualified person will administer it!

Biden promotes free colonoscopies to seniors in Florida | WashingtonExaminer.com

Ain't the world great! Now the taxman and my doctor working in unision!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Hardly free. Co-pay is the least of the costs involved. If it were "free" good luck finding a doctor to perform the exam.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Gives it a new meaning when people say "bend over" in reference to government economic policies.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Links