Watch this

Watch this

This is a discussion on Watch this within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Leopard's dramatic ambush of unsuspecting impala captured on video Ahhh...we have a lot mountain lions here in AZ, I hike a ton, and I have ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Watch this

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar

Watch this

Leopard's dramatic ambush of unsuspecting impala captured on video

Ahhh...we have a lot mountain lions here in AZ, I hike a ton, and I have occasionally seen them myself. So am I just presenting this video to you all as evidence for how my death might look sometime in the unforeseeable future.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

My grandmother used to live in Fountain Hills and has come face to face with a mountain lion with only a 5 foot fence standing between them. These animals are no joke.

Impala's SA was not up to snuff!
    Civil_Response and darbo like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    I know the Impala probably wouldn't agree with me, but IMO there is nothing more beautiful to watch than a cat on the hunt. Doesn't matter if it is a wild cat, or domestic cat. Grace, agility and fluid movement, put together to make an efficient hunting/killing machine.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Never bring an impala to a cat fight.

The Miami Marlins could use a fielder or two with "catlike" reflexes like that.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member
    Wowzer vid. The big cats are just amazingly powerful and quick. Thanks for sharing.

Well, the truth be told, you'll probably will never know what hit you. Just be real careful at dawn and dusk, and don't go sneaking around at those times acting lame or weak.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Sponsored Links