Great book to read nowadays

This is a discussion on Great book to read nowadays within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So, I figure most of us are like-minded on this forum, therefore I figure I can recommend a book you would like. If you haven't ...

So, I figure most of us are like-minded on this forum, therefore I figure I can recommend a book you would like.
    If you haven't heard of Vince Flynn, he's basically a younger Tom Clancy who is tied in pretty well with the conservative movement.
    I made a comment to a buddy of mine a couple of months ago along the lines of, "Where's Guy Fawkes when you need him?" after watching some Senate hearing. He recommended a book called Term Limits by Flynn and I have to say-- loved it.
    Here a synapse without spoilers:
    Top rank and file members of Congress start getting assassinated by some pretty stealthy commandos. No one knows who they are, just that one simple message has been given to the media (paraphrasing here)- Balance the budget; stop massive partisan politics; and take responsibility for your actions. No one is off limits, not even the President.
    Oh yeah, it was that good. And, it made me think that if some group like that ever came around in real, how large of a fund would be raised for their attorneys if they were ever caught. I'm thinking millions.

Just checked out his books. Thanks for the recommendation. Now have the entire series on my list for reading.

Serve my country, swear an oath to protect it, pay my taxes, fly old glory in the front yard, love and protect my family, honor the vets before me and help fellow americans in need.
    By definition my country now calls me a radical

Let me know what you think of the rest of his books. Only had the chance to read Term Limits as I think it's the only one that doesn't tie into other novels. He has a Rainbow Six'esque group of novels that I didn't really feel like getting into just yet. Not with half a dozen other books that I'm partially through and wanting to re-read Atlas Shrugged for the 3rd time.

Links