That is sweet!
Seen those on several TV shows, would love to give it a try.
Getting a colonoscopy next week after drinking that gallon of turbo blast,I'm pretty sure I could generate more thrust and volume probably need to install a seat belt just in case
O ... M ... G
I'm sure more than one of those guys have plummeted hard enough such that one of those tubes got stuffed into the wrong ... ahem.
Imagine what the product names of the different models, based on power/capability:
- The Levitator VI ('cause the first V were a tad, shall we say, 'bubble jet' challenged)
- The Orifice King (when simple orbital insertion isn't enough)
- The Faceplant (when you need a bit more 'punch' to keep you smilin')
- The High Dive (when your Louganis Triple Twist needs a bit more height to work)
- The Rude Awakening v1.0 ('nuff said)
- The Jackhammer ('nuff said)
Unofficial Sport Motto: About the most fun one can have standing up, down or sideways.
The dolphin leaps look cool, but ask those guys how their backs and necks feel at about age 50.
That is just insane.:blink:
I got lost for 1.5 hrs on watching the Innespace Dolphn vid, and about 15 other helicopter and hovercrtaft vids.
After watching that video, I have no doubts that I am an old fart.