One is never too young....

One is never too young....

This is a discussion on One is never too young.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...

Thread: One is never too young....

Red face One is never too young....

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Brings a smile to my face. Growing up right. Too bad there aren't more of those.

Of course, that li'l guy is in for a surprise, the first time he's asked to help hump a 150 pound deer out of the draw.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I took my 5yr old out to the blind for a couple days last year, didn't get anything but it was the best time he had sitting still......i think the DS helped.

Sometimes it can be a million questions,some kids can sit still for hours others after 5 minutes they are getting antsy,when are the deer coming,why do we have to sit still,Mom buys meat at the store,look a rabbit,I'm hungry,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Puts a smile on my face. Its not always about getting game sharing the great outdoors with and introducing young ones to the outdoors can be more rewarding. Can't wait to have kids to take hunting and fishing.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Wow what a great pic of a kid reminding his dad that it is fun to play in the mud.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    On X-mas of last year at a party in my cousin's house, I noticed my cousin's 7 yr. old son, who also takes karate to keep fit and develop discipline, doing some toy gun games with one of his young buddies. I stepped in and showed him how to hold it correctly and handle it in a safe manner. I didn't think it would have an effect on him and it did. He learned it very quickly like a duck through water. And the rest of that night, he was already moving like some trained operator. It could very well be that karate already taught him to learn anything correctly. Someday, as he grows older, I will show him some street self-defense. Amazing what an adult can do to influence young minds in a positive way. :)

Links