Bank Robbery

Bank Robbery

This is a discussion on Bank Robbery within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The story is told of a Mexican bandit who robbed a Texas bank of $250,000 and escaped across the river. A month went by and ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By dukalmighty
  • 3 Post By ccw9mm
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Bank Robbery

Bank Robbery

The story is told of a Mexican bandit who robbed a Texas bank of $250,000 and escaped across the river. A month went by and the bandit thought he was safe. He was celebrating his good fortune at a local cantina, when a Texas Ranger walked up and dragged him out into the dusty street. After he realized he had a communication problem, the ranger poked his head back into the bar: "Anybody here speak English?" he shouted.

"I do, senor" came the reply.

Then commere" the ranger ordered. The conversation between ranger, translator and bandit started. "Did he rob the bank?" "He did." "Does he still have the $250,000?" "Yes," again. Then the ranger pulled out his Colt .45, held the barrel of the gun to the bandit's head and cocked the trigger. "Make sure he understands this next question real good." the ranger told the translator. "WHERE'S THE MONEY?"

In Spanish the frightened bandit blurted out that the money was hidden in a waterproof bag at the bottom of the well in the town plaza.

The translator looked up at the ranger: "He says he is not afraid to die, Gringo!"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

And then??????????
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    And then??????????
    Don't get out much, eh?

Bank Robbery joke #2

After a laborious two-week criminal trial in a high-profile bank robbery case, the judge turns to the jury foreman and asks, "Has the jury reached a verdict in this case?"

"Yes we have, your honor," the foreman responded.

"Please read your verdict to the court," the judge replied.

"We find the defendant NOT GUILTY of all four counts of bank robbery," stated the foreman.

The defendant's attorney turns to his client and asks, "So, what do you think about that?"

The defendant looks around the courtroom slowly with a bewildered look on his face and then turns to his defense attorney and says, "I'm real confused here. Does this mean that I have to give all the money back?"
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

StarPD45
    And I thought I was old...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    And then??????????
    Reminds me of a comedian telling jokes to a football gang, he would tell a joke explain it tell another joke explain it.
    waynesan likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sponsored Links