Thought this was well done

This is a discussion on Thought this was well done within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thought this was a little funny, I suspect the other EMS/Fire/Police guys may get a chuckle. No one needs you, until they need you. 579047_474178945956302_735125695_n.jpg...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By dV8r
  • 1 Post By PEF

Thread: Thought this was well done

Thought this was well done

Thought this was a little funny, I suspect the other EMS/Fire/Police guys may get a chuckle. No one needs you, until they need you.

579047_474178945956302_735125695_n.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Well, sometimes government is the answer. My argument is that MORE government is usually not the answer.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Govenrment when you need it or want it is okay, but more often you get it anyhow, when neither needed nor wanted.
    thephanatik likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Not arguing that, I see plenty of waste all over. Just tired of the detractors, who frequently become 'customers'. That's our big buzzword now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory1022 View Post
    Thought this was a little funny, I suspect the other EMS/Fire/Police guys may get a chuckle. No one needs you, until they need you.579047_474178945956302_735125695_n.jpg
    That is not government this is local help/support. All of the EMS, Fire fighters, Police officers are our family members and friends.
    But of course "we" are the government. So it is but it isn't, hope you understand.
    The point is, when you hear "government" please think "family and friends" not some big agency with endless resources that comes out of nowhere whenever summoned.
    l1a1 likes this.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

VIP Member
    Government, as an entity, is needed. Nobody doubts that. EMS/Fire/Police - no doubt. Ministry of Silly Walks - well...
    l1a1 likes this.

PEF - I think you're trying to start an argument!

Argument Clinic - YouTube
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Well, if you call for help, you better hope it doesn't get directed to the White House because they'll just tell you to suck it up while your door is beeing kicked in.

Links