Psychology Student vs Law Student

This is a discussion on Psychology Student vs Law Student within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Another facebook joke: A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”? The girl answered with a loud ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Acrid
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 2 Post By pscipio03
  • 2 Post By JDE101

Thread: Psychology Student vs Law Student

Psychology Student vs Law Student

Another facebook joke:

A guy asked a girl in a library;

“Do you mind if I sit beside you”? The girl answered with a loud voice;

"I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!!!" All the students in the library started staring at the guy

and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes,

the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, -

I guess you felt embarrassed, right?” The guy responded with a loud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!" And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock

and the guy whispered in her ears; “I study Law and

I know how to make someone feel guilty"

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    msgt/ret and mg27 like this.

2. Remove Ads

HAHAHA love it!!!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Good one!
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Acrid,

I love your joke...

Your sig line is bogus, sorry to say. Washington (in his first annual message to Congress)said this:

A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.
    There are many incorrectly attributed quotes from the founders that are used to support the RKBA. Since anyone can look up the real quotes, it makes us look like koolaid drinking fools, twisting the words of the founders to get our way...

Sorry.
    Sig35seven likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Funny joke!
    Washington actually said, 'Redcoats, you eat crumpets and tea and wear powdered wigs. We drink whiskey and eat raw raccoon. Bend over, wusses'
    He didn't actually say that, but you could imagine him doing so.
    JDE101 and atctimmy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Funny joke!
    Washington actually said, 'Redcoats, you eat crumpets and tea and wear powdered wigs. We drink whiskey and eat raw raccoon. Bend over, wusses'
    He didn't actually say that, but you could imagine him doing so.
    while wearing his powdered wig?
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Re: Psychology Student vs Law Student

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Your sig line is bogus, sorry to say. Washington (in his first annual message to Congress)said this:

There are many incorrectly attributed quotes from the founders that are used to support the RKBA. Since anyone can look up the real quotes, it makes us look like koolaid drinking fools, twisting the words of the founders to get our way...

Sorry.
    No one should ever apologize for correcting a mistake. I will look into it, as this is the first anyone has said about it. I copied it from the interwebz, so it very well could be wrong. Anybody got a better quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Acrid View Post
    No one should ever apologize for correcting a mistake. I will look into it, as this is the first anyone has said about it. I copied it from the interwebz, so it very well could be wrong. Anybody got a better quote?
    What!!!! Something on the web that wasn't true!!! OMG!!!!!!
    atctimmy and msgt/ret like this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Quote Originally Posted by Acrid View Post
    Another facebook joke:

A guy asked a girl in a library;

“Do you mind if I sit beside you”? The girl answered with a loud voice;

"I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!!!" All the students in the library started staring at the guy

and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes,

the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, -

I guess you felt embarrassed, right?” The guy responded with a loud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!" And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock

and the guy whispered in her ears; “I study Law and

I know how to make someone feel guilty"

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Back in the 70's there was a simialr scene on the show Banacek, with George Peppard.

"Check into a motel with you? The nerve"
    "$50? You've got to be kidding".
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Anybody got a better quote?
    "Cram it up your cramhole La Fleur!" White Goodman

"A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends."

—Baltasar Gracian
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Links