Cops

This is a discussion on Cops within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Self explanatory. Lol uploadfromtaptalk1351786705043.jpg...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Acrid
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Cops

Cops

Self explanatory. Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1351786705043.jpg
    ericb327 and jblives2ride like this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Touche'!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Nice, but I think he might be getting charged with false reporting or something to that extent. It just reenforces the concept that you are responsible for your own safety and your own stuff. The cops are just there to clean up the mess and try to catch the perpetrator.
    Walk softly ...

Well.........I have a true story that is similar to this.

My mom's dad, (broke the mold on him to say the least) had a neighbour who went bonkers one week. He hit my car trunk deck with a sledge hammer as I backed out of my grandparents driveway. Called the cops but they said they could not respond, blah, blah.

Next day the nutjob comes across the street, sledge hammer in hand, walks into the front door, goes right by my grandmother into the kitchen and smashes their table to the floor. My grandfather was out in the side yard, heard my grandmother yelling and the crashing noise so he runs around to the front of the house and comes in.

There, he confronts this whacko holding the sledgehammer. He did not see my grandmother, so thinking the worst, he grabs MY borrowed Sears .22 rifle, whips it up to his shoulder, points and pulls the trigger with just a "click." Apparently being next to the drafty door rusted the firing pin and it barely struck the .22 round. Not to be deterred, he swung the rifle around like a ball bat and smashed the kid upside the head sending him sprawling to the floor dropping the hammer and fleeing the house.

My grandfather looked up and saw my grandmother, who was not injured, standing in the kichen doorway. My grandfather called the cops, related the story but nobody was available so they said. My grandfather, and you had to know him said this :

"Well never mind the (explicative deleted) cops, just call the undertaker because I'm headed across the street to shoot the (explicative deleted).

Within just a minute, one Police Cruiser was there, he was actually just a half mile away writing a report, and two other city Cops showed up and they took nutjob out of the house and like to never got my grand father calmed down.
    Piratesailor likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Awesome.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Well.........I have a true story that is similar to this.

There, he confronts this whacko holding the sledgehammer. He did not see my grandmother, so thinking the worst, he grabs MY borrowed Sears .22 rifle, whips it up to his shoulder, points and pulls the trigger with just a "click." Apparently being next to the drafty door rusted the firing pin and it barely struck the .22 round. Not to be deterred, he swung the rifle around like a ball bat and smashed the kid upside the head sending him sprawling to the floor dropping the hammer and fleeing the house.

^^^^^^^^Sometimes those "off kilter" individuals^^^^^^^^^^^

need to be staightened out like a piece of wire.

Heard the joke B4 but its a good one.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Acrid View Post
    Awesome!
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Like your humor Jean...funny stuff.

And the stories above is exactly why a seasoned cop once called himself an "After The Fact Po-Lice". And yes- he did enunciate it like that.

Nice!!!!!!!

My kinda grandfather... Actually sound like my old man.

Links