When my Dad saw me I'll bet he could of got $1 mil

This is a discussion on When my Dad saw me I'll bet he could of got $1 mil within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man sues wife over ugly baby http://news.yahoo.com/man-sued-wife-...110500995.html...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By noway2

Thread: When my Dad saw me I'll bet he could of got $1 mil

BenGoodLuck likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    It may have been an ugly baby but he forgot that he was one half of the contribution that brought about the baby.
    BenGoodLuck and tcox4freedom like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    He never watched "The Ugly Duckling"? He should be thrilled he made some future groom happy!

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..."
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    He was probably mad that it was a girl and wanted a do-over. Jerk.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar

Reminds me of the joke about the lady with a baby getting on the bus. The driver makes a comment about it being the ugliest baby he'd ever seen. The lady goes to the back, sits, and complains about being insulted. Another rider says, "Go tell the driver off. I'll even hold your monkey for you while you do."
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Maybe he is arogant enough to think that if the baby is ugly, she must have cheated on him, and it's not his, which gives him grounds to sue? I don't know.
    Walk softly ...

VIP Member
    Further in on the story it says the wife had extensive plastic surgery($100,000), and was NOT that attractive before.
    Maybe that was the cause of the less than cute baby.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I bet Bill Gates was, uh, um, a less-than-beautiful newborn. Gee Dad, how do you...like me NOW?
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

there should be a suit by the baby , for the father leaving it without a father to care for her, and the trauma this may cause her in the future.

LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Rather be ugly than a giant a$3hole, so at least the kid's got that going. Dad, not so much.

I'll stick to judging people by the "content of their character" as opposed to what they say or how they look. It took me a long time to grasp this lesson and I've paid a high price to learn it so I'm not in any particular hurry to lose my investment.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Quote Originally Posted by Caertaker View Post
    I'll stick to judging people by the "content of their character" as opposed to what they say or how they look. It took me a long time to grasp this lesson and I've paid a high price to learn it so I'm not in any particular hurry to lose my investment.
    Well I feel pretty safe judging the father by the apparent content of his character.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links