Lost and never found. ?

This is a discussion on Lost and never found. ? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Any day I can find my car keys, wallet, and cell phone is a good day....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Lost and never found. ?

Distinguished Member
    Any day I can find my car keys, wallet, and cell phone is a good day.
    EastCoastMojo likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by skatalite View Post
    Yeah. I can't find the first disc of my "Game of Thrones" season one Blu-ray. I've looked everywhere, and no dice.
    Look in all your other cases.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

My sanity...

Distinguished Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    1/2", 9/16" and electric tape. I have a number of extras for all....but it doesn't matter.
    oldnfat likes this.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by lyz_grace View Post
    I lost a Nalgene water bottle at my school once. I was pretty bummed because the bottle had gotten me through three years of working the ropes course at my summer camp. One day a semester or two later, I was walking down a hallway and something caught my eye. Turned around and looked into an empty classroom and my half-full bottle was sitting on the prof desk. Someone had taken it and been using it for months without bothering to take off my stickers or carabiner. It was a pretty emotional reunion. I still have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoB View Post
    Wait...your still using it?

WOW....

Summer camp ropes course staff are just a breed apart. Once removed from At risk boys camp ropes course staff and wilderness counselors. And Nalgenes are to be cherished. I have 2 that must be close to 15 years old. I had one of the white ones simply break into a pile of plastic dust earlier this year. I used it for a survival kit in my fishing bag. Sad day. Duct tape could not save that bottle. I've got one on the desk now too.
    lyz_grace likes this.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

I lose sunglasses and flashlights all the time....which is why I NEVER buy expensive ones. No matter how careful I am, they (always the good ones) just seem to disappear.

I think there must be a raccoon breaking into my car at night and lifting the good stuff. The cheapos just never seem to get lost.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

It is right where you left it........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Puberty
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjason View Post
    Summer camp ropes course staff are just a breed apart. Once removed from At risk boys camp ropes course staff and wilderness counselors. And Nalgenes are to be cherished. I have 2 that must be close to 15 years old. I had one of the white ones simply break into a pile of plastic dust earlier this year. I used it for a survival kit in my fishing bag. Sad day. Duct tape could not save that bottle. I've got one on the desk now too.
    At the end of the world there will be roaches, twinkies, and Nalgene bottles!!!

I always lose sunglasses... except for when I buy cheap ones.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Sorry! I took your car keys to steal your car but it wouldn't start so I came back to steal your glock but all I could find was the holster. If I e-mail you my address will you mail it to me? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Have you ever misplaced something and have never found it. Last thing I misplaced was a set of car keys abt ten years ago. They never showed up, now I ordered a remora holster and tried the pistol in it (a Glock 19.) Now that holster has disappeared. I have gone through the house 3 times to no avail. Have any of you ever had things like this happen?
    Pinlifter and oldnfat like this.
    Retired (traveling and loving it!)
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

Ex Member
    About 30+ years ago I lived in an apartment and a neighbor of mine locked herself IN her apt. She got home, locked the deadbolt, and somewhere in that apt LOST her keys. She had extra car keys buy had to wait till the office opened so maintenance could let her OUT

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    You've all got CRS.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. Glock 23, .40 Cal.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19, 9mm.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

Re: Lost and never found. ?

Only thing I seem to lose is socks and arguments with my wife......besides that I am so OCD that eeevvveerrythinng has its place.....:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I have gone looking for something lost and found something that had been lost longer. Still looking...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links