Cowboy and a Biker on Death Row

This is a discussion on Cowboy and a Biker on Death Row within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brought ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By Steve666

Thread: Cowboy and a Biker on Death Row

A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brought to the gas chamber. The warden asks the cowboy if he has a last request, to which the cowboy replies, "Ah shore do, wardn. Ah'd be mighty grateful if'n yoo'd play 'Achy Breaky Heart' fur me bahfore ah hafta go."

"Sure enough, cowboy, we can do that," says the warden. He turns to the biker, "And you, biker, what's your last request?"

"That you kill me first."
    WHEC724, JDE101 and atctimmy like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brought to the gas chamber. The warden asks the cowboy if he has a last request, to which the cowboy replies, "Ah shore do, wardn. Ah'd be mighty grateful if'n yoo'd play 'Achy Breaky Heart' fur me bahfore ah hafta go."

"Sure enough, cowboy, we can do that," says the warden. He turns to the biker, "And you, biker, what's your last request?"

"That you kill me first."
    I don't blame him. I'd do anything to avoid having to listen to Billy Ray Cyrus too!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

The only voice more annoying than his is that of his hillybilly daughter! To me, it's like scraping fingernails on a blankboard!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

It could be worse, it could be the Macarena!!!
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Steve
    An armed society is a polite society

Sponsored Links