Please Vote!

This is a discussion on Please Vote! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My vote counted in NC since we went from blue to red. But the big liberal states as Kalifornia and northeast states with their large ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Please Vote!

VIP Member
    My vote counted in NC since we went from blue to red. But the big liberal states as Kalifornia and northeast states with their large electoral vote makes it impossible for a red win anymore for POTUS.
    Now Obummer gets his 4 more years and the pick of retiring justices spaces. That will be the ruin of gun rights as we know them to be ...Nothing can stop that now since the democrates still control the senate too.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

2. Remove Ads

Truly a sad day in American history when a person can be voted back in office after running up the national debt 4 TRILLION dollars in 4 years, is forcing you to buy health insurance or be TAXED if you don't, and has outright spoken favorable to taking away at least one of your CONSTUTIONAL rights by trying for another assault weapons ban. A person who apologizes to the terrorists that are hell bent on killing American people.

I'm not sure why this is a surprise to myself or anyone I mean I'm always amazed at the stupidity that runs rampant in groups of people, these people being the lazy living off the Government. So what are you going to do when his second term is up and they pull the rug out from under you?

I truly hope the people that voted for Obama celebrate why you can because the debt is only going to continue to rise, the dollar will continue to weaken, and food and energy prices will rise all why the President prints more money and continues to spend spend and spend some more.

USA is on its way out, I can see no hope for this country with another 4 years of Obama!
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    US Navy Veteren
    Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel
    Taurus 65 357 Mag
    Glock 19 Gen3
    Walther PK 380
    www.guntoters.com

The anti-second amendment candidate was beaten!

Unfortunately that means the other anti-second amendment candidate won...
    CaveJohnson likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links