phone must be broke... - Page 2

phone must be broke...

This is a discussion on phone must be broke... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We actually have 3 different land lines & our cell phones. All three land lines got robo-calls but only about 6 total. No calls on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: phone must be broke...

Administrator
    We actually have 3 different land lines & our cell phones. All three land lines got robo-calls but only about 6 total. No calls on the cells.

With regard to TV. Fast Forward is my best friend. I record everything and fast forward through all politicians faces.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Lish View Post
    No land line and a prepaid cell phone - not one unsolicited call - EVER!

You are lucky. I have a prepaid too, but someone had the same phone number in my area before me. I ended up getting all kinds of people (friends, family, bill collectors, you name it) calling and asking for someone for 6-7 months after I got it. I still get random calls from Florida that are in Spanish. I just keep saying "Si" after every pause they take until they hang up.

I never got a political phone call on my cellphone though. I never answer the home phone because anyone that wants to talk to me calls/texts my cell.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links