Mod criteria

This is a discussion on Mod criteria within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by dukalmighty IQ higher than 12 (18 I think) ,hung like a Gerbil (Pygmy) ,buy coffee by the ton (Truck load at a ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Mod criteria

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    IQ higher than 12(18 I think),hung like a Gerbil(Pygmy),buy coffee by the ton (Truck load at a time) and can hit a 6" bullseye consistently at 5 feet with a 28"bbl shotgun (now practicing at 7')
    I'll never be one then, I think I am over qualified....
    QKShooter and Rock and Glock like this.
    Mors est libertas

MALAD JUSTED

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    IQ higher than 12,hung like a Gerbil,buy coffee by the ton and can hit a 6" bullseye consistently at 5 feet with a 28"bbl shotgun
    Guess I'm safe, my IQ is only 11.5!
    QKShooter and Rock and Glock like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    Willingness to work for low pay. Whoops! You typed a "low" instead of a "no" BUT, there are some things in life far more valuable than mere money.
    Like...say...aggravation.
    and we get more of that than we'll ever need.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Willingness to work for low pay. Whoops! You typed a "low" instead of a "no" BUT, there are some things in life far more valuable than mere money.
    Like...say...aggravation.
    and we get more of that than we'll ever need.
    I can only imagine what kind of posts/threads you mods ensure we don't see. I'm sure a forum such as this brings a loony bin or two full of people out from under their bridge.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Absolute cool beyond comprehension combined with extreme masochistic tendencies, and tender caring thrown in occasionally with gut wrenching mean streaks for bi-polar level empathizing.
    OD*, atctimmy, pfries and 1 others like this.

Administrator
    And then....presented as a fine example...which I have saved in my QKShooter Archives of All Time Classic Private Mail Messages.
    We occasionally get fun stuff like this to read.

QKShittass the internet dictator with a god complex. You really honestly need to seriously contemplate getting off your damn high horse. What founding father died and left a complete idiot like you in charge of our precious 1st amendment rights??? Why did you edit my F@!#! post? I would rather that you just delete my entire post rather than having you edit out part of a sentence! Your rules suck here and so do you. I am surprised you don't understand the irony of censoring speech all the while running a forum about our second amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is really subservient to our right to speech, which by the way is our first amendment - as is our freedom of religion - which by the way shall also not be restricted. In fact while you are getting your rocks off deleting a critical portion of my post why don't you just go ahead and delete my entire account! I'm sure you'll love it that you can just make me go away since you obviously think that you are like a freaking omnipotent god ruling over our rights to speak freely anyway. Burn all of our books in our libraries while you are at it! Perhaps instead of restricting just some speech that others may find offensive you should restrict all speech that anyone might find offensive. I really do not wish to be a part of anyplace where a total moron such as you obviously are is eternally looming over my head ready and waiting with your heavy jackboots on to stomp all over my right to freely express my thoughts. Don't bother responding to this because I am out of this nazi gestapo rat hole anyway.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    You had an issue with that? You must be getting touchy in your old age!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Ha! Well if that is all you have to deal with carry on, I will retain and enjoy what ever subservient level name I get based on number of posts and lack of good looks!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

OD*
    And then....presented as a fine example...which I have saved in my QKShooter Archives of All Time Classic Private Mail Messages.

QKShittass the internet dictator with a god complex. You really honestly need to seriously contemplate getting off your damn high horse. What founding father died and left a complete idiot like you in charge of our precious 1st amendment rights??? Why did you edit my F@!#! post? I would rather that you just delete my entire post rather than having you edit out part of a sentence! Your rules suck here and so do you. I am surprised you don't understand the irony of censoring speech all the while running a forum about our second amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is really subservient to our right to speech, which by the way is our first amendment - as is our freedom of religion - which by the way shall also not be restricted. In fact while you are getting your rocks off deleting a critical portion of my post why don't you just go ahead and delete my entire account! I'm sure you'll love it that you can just make me go away since you obviously think that you are like a freaking omnipotent god ruling over our rights to speak freely anyway. Burn all of our books in our libraries while you are at it! Perhaps instead of restricting just some speech that others may find offensive you should restrict all speech that anyone might find offensive. I really do not wish to be a part of anyplace where a total moron such as you obviously are is eternally looming over my head ready and waiting with your heavy jackboots on to stomp all over my right to freely express my thoughts. Don't bother responding to this because I am out of this nazi gestapo rat hole anyway.
    So what part did he get wrong?

QKShooter and JDE101 like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Senior Moderator
    Also the ability to try to sniff out spammers, trolls from the clueless and mentally challenged
    OD* and QKShooter like this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    QKShittass the internet dictator with a god complex. You really honestly need to seriously contemplate getting off your damn high horse. What founding father died and left a complete idiot like you in charge of our precious 1st amendment rights??? Why did you edit my F@!#! post? I would rather that you just delete my entire post rather than having you edit out part of a sentence!
    I believe that was Adams but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

So, what did you edit out that sent him into a spittle flying rage?
    QKShooter likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member

QK, I thought I asked you to keep that PM between us. I can't believe you posted the bad part but edited out the part where I said you were "peachy" and "extra special".

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    ... the clueless and mentally challenged
    In my case, if you can't beat'em, join'em.
    QKShooter likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I believe that was Adams but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

So, what did you edit out that sent him into a spittle flying rage?

Part of a sentence that was a blatant violation of Rule #6 that had absolutely nothing to do with the main gist of his post and was off topic to the OP of the thread anyway.

6. We do not discriminate in regards to religion, race, creed, gender, sexual preference, or national origin, nor will we tolerate, on this forum, those that do. Racial, ethnic, or religious slurs appearing in posts will be removed. That being the case, we generally don't want to know most of these things about you. We are strictly a "don't ask, don't tell" forum regarding sexual preferences.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Well, I've never been asked...

But then, I'm nearly perfect. Or, so I've been told.

But of course, you have to consider the source of my accolades... and I'm told the voices in my head are not necessarily held in high regard by others.

Shame, that. (I mean, they're right about my superiority, so they must be discerning and intelligent, wise beyond the likes of you guys)
    QKShooter and rottkeeper like this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links