Mod criteria - Page 6

Mod criteria

This is a discussion on Mod criteria within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by HotGuns Reminds me of a guy from Illinois that used to vote " present " all the time instead of "yeah or ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Mod criteria

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Reminds me of a guy from Illinois that used to vote "present" all the time instead of "yeah or "nay".

Oh wait....he's the President now.

Wow...all this time I thought it was you? But you're not psycho...are you? Then again, you were in the Marine Corp....
    I can neither confirm not deny such actions.

Administrator
    Hey...No Whistle Blowers in the Moderator ranks. There are some things that you'll never know HotGuns.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rstickle View Post
    I'll bet you think it hasn't happened!? Even Mods mess up and are called on it. Terry, when he was with us, never held back. He moderated the Mods when we needed it.
    To me personally, he was always real helpful and a great guy. He and I got along very well, but it was obvious he took his moderating seriously.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    And then....presented as a fine example...which I have saved in my QKShooter Archives of All Time Classic Private Mail Messages.
    We occasionally get fun stuff like this to read.

QKShittass the internet dictator with a god complex. You really honestly need to seriously contemplate getting off your damn high horse. What founding father died and left a complete idiot like you in charge of our precious 1st amendment rights??? Why did you edit my F@!#! post? I would rather that you just delete my entire post rather than having you edit out part of a sentence! Your rules suck here and so do you. I am surprised you don't understand the irony of censoring speech all the while running a forum about our second amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is really subservient to our right to speech, which by the way is our first amendment - as is our freedom of religion - which by the way shall also not be restricted. In fact while you are getting your rocks off deleting a critical portion of my post why don't you just go ahead and delete my entire account! I'm sure you'll love it that you can just make me go away since you obviously think that you are like a freaking omnipotent god ruling over our rights to speak freely anyway. Burn all of our books in our libraries while you are at it! Perhaps instead of restricting just some speech that others may find offensive you should restrict all speech that anyone might find offensive. I really do not wish to be a part of anyplace where a total moron such as you obviously are is eternally looming over my head ready and waiting with your heavy jackboots on to stomp all over my right to freely express my thoughts. Don't bother responding to this because I am out of this nazi gestapo rat hole anyway.
    So I take it they never got very high on the mod consideration list. Pity.

Senior Moderator
    Another mod trait? Diplomacy!

You have to be able to barter a truce between the open carriers and concealer, condition3 vs condition 1ers and the 1911ers vs glockers.

Apparently we should all be fired.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    I usually openly conceal my 1911Glock in condition 31. Appeals to everybody.
    OD* likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links