Random Thoughts

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Notice the guy walking around in the background is facepalming while she's being interviewed lol...

Page 103 of 458 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6867
Like Tree5699Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts

Notice the guy walking around in the background is facepalming while she's being interviewed lol

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Just came in from outside, was watching the space station pass by overhead. Amazing that you can see it so clearly, except for the patches of clouds. Lasted about 4 minutes and then it was gone. Nice of the local news to keep us updated on when and where to look. The best time was when both the station and the shuttle were visible, but no more.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Just came in from outside, was watching the space station pass by overhead. Amazing that you can see it so clearly, except for the patches of clouds. Lasted about 4 minutes and then it was gone. Nice of the local news to keep us updated on when and where to look. The best time was when both the station and the shuttle were visible, but no more.
    I use Heavens-Above Home Page for all of my satellite sightings. We've been using it for years...just another of my little 'hobbies'...
    Jeanlouise and goldshellback like this.

Just thought I'd report, nothing going on tonight in the Pockets household. At least not yet!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

My daughter had me come in to her salon & spa for a hair cut and massage tonight. Man, that feels good. And I smell good too.

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who divide the world into two kinds of people, and those who don't.

Administrator
    Earlier this evening I was reading this sheet of really old newspaper that was stuck to the back of an old watercolor painting.

There was a really short article about a guy that was herding deer to chase them in the direction of this group of hunters.

He "whoops!" got shot and died on the spot.

The police arrested the hunter that shot him and the article stated that...
    (QUOTE) "He was charged with shooting a person that he thought was an animal."

VIP Member
    This was a NY newspaper?
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    I hate that stupid Vermont Teddy Bear commercial pushing their GIANT Teddy Bear. It's so ridiculous.
    lchamp likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

We got 7 inches of snow in the past 24 hours and everything is shut down. I decided to work from home today. Parts north of here received 15 inches. I feel bad for everyone out east because you are about to get it much worse than we did.

On the other hand, it is bright and sunny out right now.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I hate that stupid Vermont Teddy Bear commercial pushing their GIANT Teddy Bear. It's so ridiculous.
    Translation: Honey, did you see the cute little bear on TV? (Hint-hint)

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJClark View Post
    We got 7 inches of snow in the past 24 hours and everything is shut down. I decided to work from home today. Parts north of here received 15 inches. I feel bad for everyone out east because you are about to get it much worse than we did.

Translation: Honey, did you see the cute little bear on TV? (Hint-hint)
    You have no idea how far off you are.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

VIP Member
    Denial is the first symptom...
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Denial is the first symptom...
    Hummmmm... so are you going to deny that you wouldn't love to have one of those Teddy Bears yourself?

Re: Random Thoughts

I loathe working in the rain.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Links