Random Thoughts

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I wonder what human flesh tastes like? I hope to never find out. Probably not chicken....

Page 31 of 458 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree5697Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts

I wonder what human flesh tastes like? I hope to never find out. Probably not chicken.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

2. Remove Ads

Oh come on now Rock and Glock, you're not fooling us. You already know. You're a moderator and I know there's a few people limping around here that's had a chunk or two taken out of their arses.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Twice? A small amount. A small amount.

My computer is getting old, now it's repeating itself.

No accumulation at all, just a dusting, just a wee bit. Less than .1" if that much. we're on the east side of the Continental Divide. All of the BIG snow falls (measured in FEET) are on the west side. That's why the Donner Party made it to the west side of the Divide. The Packer Party too.

We measure snow in inches here, not feet, like upstate NY. How about WV? Inches or feet?
    We measure in inches most of the time. Once in awhile we get a good ole blizzard though. In northern NY we measured in inches too...like...48 inches
    I hope we get some snow before Christmas.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Rock and Glock, you're not fooling us
    I just throw those out for the lions, coyotes and bears to eat..........
    goldshellback and mprp like this.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar

Re: Random Thoughts

This discussion of the taste of human flesh must surely go way far back - back to when we were dangerous, before we where armed and dangerous.

The problem with the world is grown-ups behaving like unsupervised children.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Administrator
    The earliest Brits were cannibalistic. They have discovered human skeleton parts/bones in the same locations as various assorted animal bones. All have the exact same flint knapped blade "scrape and cut marks" on both the human and animal bones that are indicative of the flesh being stripped off the bones.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

When I visited China during my college days... I inadvertently ate dog. (found out later).
    No, it doesn't taste like chicken.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Distinguished Member
    Well darn, Michelle Malkin outed Korean Pop star PSY. He seemed so cute and harmless...

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Well darn, Michelle Malkin outed Korean Pop star PSY. He seemed so cute and harmless...

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy
    Aww gosh. We should have known he was just too good to be true.

Administrator
    Great performance at the White House though..or so I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I wonder when and how the first social mores evolved in which cannibalism became forbidden. What wine goes with a good thigh.........Does PSY know his thigh.............What wine did the White House serve PSY?
    Richard

NRA Life Member

My nephew was a Smurf (Schlumberger engineer) on offshore rigs in Africa. He thinks he ate about everything except humans.
    Richard

NRA Life Member

I wonder when and how the first social mores evolved in which cannibalism became forbidden. What wine goes with a good thigh.........Does PSY know his thigh.............What wine did the White House serve PSY?
    A good thigh should be served with "Fava Beans and a nice Chianti". Same as a liver.

I am very happy to see that the Michigan House and Senate has passed a "Right To Work" for the State. Just need our liberal Republican governor to sign it now and the Feds to keep their noses out.
    Even though I have but a few years left in the workforce, I am confident that it is best for all.
    phreddy and Rock and Glock like this.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Senior Moderator

Well probably because we can catch all types of nasty things from eating people, so cannibals have a shorter lifespan
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Links