Random Thoughts

This is a discussion on Random Thoughts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; These are the questions that I have had for years: Whatever they are - they are solid beings and not figments or ghostlike...so WHAT exactly ...

Page 7 of 580 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast
Like Tree8012Likes

Thread: Random Thoughts

Administrator
    These are the questions that I have had for years:

Whatever they are - they are solid beings and not figments or ghostlike...so WHAT exactly are they?

Are they ET/Human Hybrids or something Demonic or lost Souls inhabiting childlike bodies?

What happens if someone would let them in? WHY do they need to be permitted or allowed in?

OK. I am going to post this one video that I found some time ago. Disregard the girl that is narrating the video. She found the VID somewhere and I have not sourced the original video on the web.
    You will need to disregard the first portion of the video and I also need to post it with a mild warning.
    In the actual portion of the video that I want you to watch the scenario is a couple in a vehicle playing around with a video camera.

AND in one part of that video the female is in her bra and there is some cleavage showing but, nothing that you wouldn't see on any beach in 2012.

That is totally irrelevant to what I want you to see.

First of all I have no idea if this particular video is faked or not. I suspect that it might be because I think I can detect a highlight in the eyes.

But then again - possibly I did not see highlights on what should have been the eyes because when I saw this BEC there was only moonlight and no artificial light in the vicinity. ???
    But, no matter because this is what I CAN tell you.
    IF this video is not real and it is created then whoever the person making this video IS - he/she got the information from somebody that did have an actual experience with the BEC.

BECAUSE the demeanor and the actions of the BEC are almost exactly what I experienced with the exception of the excuse to be let in being different.

In fact the latter portion of this video brought back some mighty bizarre old memories for me and the hair stands up on my arms.

I will only say that (real or contrived) whoever was involved in that video (either actually in it or involved in the production of it) knew of the BEC and/or knew somebody that had experienced an actual encounter with the BEC.

And you will see why it creeped me out and understand why I originally started getting involved with attempting to understand the incomprehensible.

There are things going on on this planet that are beyond what we consider to be "normal" events. I have never seen any "ghosts" I am not afraid of the dark. I never thought the boogie man was hiding in the closet or under the bed. I still go wilderness camping alone. I have never been abducted by aliens or believed that I was a brave knight in some past life. None of that.

So...explain this and you people chime in and tell me what I saw first hand. I'm open to suggestions.

If you want to you can skip to 1:52 and see the BEC in the back window & then go to 2:33.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BEC that I saw was wearing a white shirt with a zipper front sweatshirt or heavy overshirt and I do not know what type of pants or shoes.
    It did wear shoes like traditional dress type shoes based on the footprints which were not tennis shoe type prints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Notice anything similar in this story? It's always the same or very close.

I…am not sure if I had an experience with the BEKs, but what happened to me sounds very, very similar to other things I’ve read.

I’m a veterinary technician. I start work every day at 6am, but since I am fairly new in the clinic, I do not have a set of keys yet, which means I have to wait for the other tech to show up before I can go in. I usually end up getting to work about 5:30ish, and she shows up around 5:45-5:50, which leaves me sitting in my car listening to music or flipping through my E-reader while I wait.

So, I was sitting there this morning listening to music, and someone knocked on my window. Sure I was startled, but my first thought was my co-worker had shown up a little early. When I looked up, it was two kids-neither of which could have been more than 13 or 14 years old. The clinic I work in is not anywhere near a residential area, or a school, which threw up a red flag. There were no other cars parked anywhere near, either. Both of them were in jeans and pull-over sweatshirts with the hoods up (It was chilly out, so no real suspicion on that level), and they just kind of waited patiently outside my car until I rolled the window down just far enough to talk to them (I had a weird feeling already. Hell no was I opening it all the way). Neither one would look directly at me when we started talking, though. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: Hey guys. It’s a little early to be out wandering, don’t you think?

Boy #1: Good morning. We’re a little lost here. Do you think you could give us a ride back home?

Boy #2: *stares at the ground, swaying side to side*

Me: Um…Well, I actually start work in a few minutes here. My co-worker will be here any minute, so I don’t think I should leave.

Boy #1: C’mon, just give us a quick ride? Our mom will be worried if we’re not home soon.

Me: I can’t, guys. I’m sorry.

Boy #1: *angrier this time* C’mon, we need a ride! But you have to let us in.

Me: …I can’t. There’s a bus station just past that white building across the street. It’s almost time for the first one to—

Boy #1: *takes a quick step closer to my car* GIVE US A RIDE! YOU HAVE TO LET US IN! WE CAN’T GET IN UNLESS YOU SAY WE—

My co-worker pulled into the parking lot at that time. Both boys looked toward her, and quickly hurried away from me. They crossed the street and just stood there in the lot over there while the two of us went inside the clinic (and locked every freaking door and window). I checked back about an hour later, and they had left.

I didn’t see eyes, and felt more uneasy than overly panicked, at least until Boy #1 started getting angry.

2. Remove Ads

That's alright QKShooter, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyways.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

VIP Member
    I don't believe or disbelieve in the supernatural...I just don't know. Things happen that can't be explained.
    My Mother swears she saw my Father standing at the bottom of their bed a few days after he died. He told her not to be sad because he was in a good place and he'd wait for her. My Mom is not one to "see" things and didn't even tell me about this for a year or so because she didn't want me to think she was hallucinating or something. I really do believe her. She's never had any "visions" before that or since that.

I'd like to think that BIC are just a figment of imagination but unless QK is pulling our leg, I believe he saw what he said he did.
    I just hope I never see any!
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Saw two kids at lunch today; the palest two children I have ever seen. Mrs Pockets commented on them needing to be out in the sun more, but I explained to her that the reason they were so pale was that they are vampires.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    I don't believe or disbelieve in the supernatural...I just don't know. Things happen that can't be explained.
    My Mother swears she saw my Father standing at the bottom of their bed a few days after he died. He told her not to be sad because he was in a good place and he'd wait for her. My Mom is not one to "see" things and didn't even tell me about this for a year or so because she didn't want me to think she was hallucinating or something. I really do believe her. She's never had any "visions" before that or since that.

I'd like to think that BIC are just a figment of imagination but unless QK is pulling our leg, I believe he saw what he said he did.
    I just hope I never see any!
    I probably should have started my own thread on the BEC or BEK. Hopefully it will not disrupt this thread too much because it's a great and different one by the OP.
    Actually Jeanlouise that (above in bold) is very possible.
    There was a woman who worked in a Hospice for many years and she wrote a really interesting book covering much of such things.
    I am not really too involved in any of this way out stuff & I was never fanatically interested in any of it.
    The BEK incident has always been in the back of my mind though and so I was always semi-interested in what could possibly explain that.
    I was not crocked or high or anything when that occurred and I never did drugs or hallucinogenics.
    That eventually caused me to be interested in parallel universes which is a topic that many of the most brilliant physicists and great modern minds now believe is a real possibility.

Since this happened to me in Pennsylvania close to Ohio I have always been curious about anything strange, bizarre & unusual happening around these parts.
    Topics like the massive prehistoric & mysterious grave mounds discovered in the Ohio River Valley.
    And a while back I visited the Ringing Rocks....just on the remote chance that I might pick up some sort of gut feeling there.
    I have been to Kecksburg, PA. where the reported acorn shaped UFO crashed.
    I have researched Dr.Duncan Macdougall the PA doctor who attempted to calculate the weight of the human soul based on weight loss at the instant of death. - Not scientific enough.

So far I have found nothing that can explain away the Black Eyed Children or at least the one I saw.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Gotta log off and go cook the sweet potato pie for tomorrow's celebration.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Administrator
    On to happier random thoughts.

Isn't it weird that my Cocker Spaniel is so addicted to Jack Links TERIYAKI Beef Jerky that she refuses to eat any other Jack Links Beef Jerky except the TERIYAKI.

Random Thoughts

While eating dinner and pondering things, I came to the conclusion that I need to masticate more.

🇺🇸 - Todd - 🇺🇸

Never heard of Black Eyed Children before.

Interesting new(ish) phenomenon. Reminds me a bit of the oldest MiB sightings and more recently the Slender Man.
    QKShooter likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I want to know why someone thought that it was a good idea to chop up a pumpkin,cook it and turn it into a pumpkin pie.

I mean really? A pie?
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    HG-- I've no idea why someone thought to do that to pumpkin, but it was a darn good idea. I baked
    two pies this afternoon. And per my earlier post the sweet potato pie is in the over.
    So, whoever thought of making pie out of sweet potato?

(Thank goodness Mrs Hopyard deals with the turkey! I'd probably just put it in the blender like
    the pumpkin and the sweet potato.)
    Last edited by Hopyard; November 21st, 2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added last couple of sentences in ( _ )
    thephanatik and QKShooter like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    How did the first person to taste chicken describe it??
    QKShooter and Rock and Glock like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Tastes just like Saber Tiger?
    msgt/ret, HotGuns and thephanatik like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

not going to sleep tonight.had a recurrent nightmare as a kid involving a man with black eyes. Never told my wife, she described it/him when she was at my childhood home the first time.
    QKShooter likes this.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    How did the first person to taste chicken describe it??
    Just like frog legs.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Andrew Jackson

Links