Denver UFO - Page 2

Denver UFO

This is a discussion on Denver UFO within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; UGH! We get requests all the time at work for information proving the existence of these things. From my stand point I can truly say ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Denver UFO

UGH! We get requests all the time at work for information proving the existence of these things.

From my stand point I can truly say that the USAF has nothing on file proving that UFOs are real. During Project Blue Book, all USAF bases were required to log in all UFO sightings and of all of them, only 1% percent could not be explained.

More than likely, the 1% were experimental aircraft, thus being classified at the time, the USAF could not comment.

Just my 2 cents...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

VIP Member
    Hmmm.... It's either a large spacecraft, being operated by aliens who have a vehicle and genetic makeup that defy the laws of physics, or it's something else...

Occam's razor suggests "something else".
    mano3 and atctimmy like this.

Lead Moderator
    Update: Turns out the craft is a Jimmy Johns delivery vehicle. This explains how they have "freaky" fast service.
    boricua, carracer and atctimmy like this.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Hmmmmm....Sometimes I think this whole thing is some kids science project. He (or she) probably has a 27 billion diget zip code.

neverenough

Administrator
    To my knowledge there is no toy or experimental object/machine that can travel airborne and change directions like that flying faster than the human eye can detect it.

So it is just that (to me) an unknown flying object.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm a sci-fi junkie, and I've learned that the UFO documentaries (on youtube) are a cheap source of sci-fi. Usually the directors are believers, and so they arrange the data in a way that's convincing. It's not all that convincing for a skeptic, but it make for a fun 90 minutes.

I 'believe' that there is ET life in our visible universe, but I see no reason to think that there's any within our galaxy. It's just intuitive faiths, obviously. Of course, it's all just guestimates on the odds of life evolving multiple times in such a big universe.

All modern physics points to the speed of light being inviolable, so, ehn, it's reasonable to believe that FTL is impossible.
    The only acceptable long-term outcome is to find a cure. It's an actual solution, requiring forward-thinking efforts.

Until then, we're just arguing about who's pushing who.

Looks like a yellow jacket nest is getting in the news...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Senior Moderator
    To my knowledge there is no toy or experimental object/machine that can travel airborne and change directions like that flying faster than the human eye can detect it.
    What?
    Are you telling me that you have never, not even once, lost a spring from a gun?

Rest assured, that I have launced springs,screws and even firing pins across my shop with enough speed that even the fastest camera could not detect it. And yes it is true, they can and do change direction in mid air.
    Trust me.
    goldshellback and ppkheat like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Hm. Something can't be seen quite clearly enough to identify, and it's assumed to be visitors from other worlds. (Was struck by one of those on a soccer field once, only to later find out it was ... a soccer ball.) Sort of like assuming a quick glance showing a blurry spray of stars overhead is Mother Nature's hairnet.

Pass the mustard ...
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Video has been removed by user. Bummer.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

By the user, or by the Cigarette Smoking Man's stooges?!!?
    The only acceptable long-term outcome is to find a cure. It's an actual solution, requiring forward-thinking efforts.

Until then, we're just arguing about who's pushing who.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links