Open Apology to Rammerjammer and for my Intolerance - Page 2

Open Apology to Rammerjammer and for my Intolerance

This is a discussion on Open Apology to Rammerjammer and for my Intolerance within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about. If people think that there was any sort of continued heated exchange there certainly was ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Open Apology to Rammerjammer and for my Intolerance

I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about. If people think that there was any sort of continued heated exchange there certainly was none on my part. I have no clue what Onacoma wrote but it must have been bad enough to have the posts removed and a thread closed.

My two posts in regards to Onacoma haven't been removed and are as follows.

1. Ridiculous sentiments like that would ensure that I never shop there.

Which part of democracy where sometimes your side wins and sometimes your side loses do people like this not understand?

Love it or leave it mentalities are the antithesis of true representative democracies.

2. "While your quote is pertinent and very true, democracies do by their very nature, vote themselves out of existence.

But you wrote nothing in regards to what you view is the difference beween a democracy and a republic."

No need for dueling pistols here. I have no clue what was written then removed by moderators and frankly I couldn't care what was posted.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Administrator
    "No need for dueling pistols here. I have no clue what was written then removed by moderators and frankly I couldn't care what was posted."

I actually have no idea either as to what was removed but, I couldn't resist interjecting myself into this thread before I close it since obviously it turned out to be a No Harm No Foul type of scenario.

I do think that it is an admirable trait though for a member to be willing to apologize when that person feels that he or she has possibly offended another member.

And a for rammerjammer for handling whatever it was in such an exemplary mature & civil fashion.

Thread Closed.
    rammerjammer likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Thread Closed.
    atctimmy likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    What we need is a DC Octagon, where we can get from behind the computer and settle.

Of course I am serious, but on that note, it is really frustrating sometimes going back and forth in print. A lot gets lost in the translation and I believe things would not get so hot if we were seeing each others true demeanor and emotion.
    The way technology is going, I suspect it will not be too long before we have video conferencing at forums too.

Will "brandishing" be tolerated there?
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links