Off Topic - The Bestest Hollywood Self Defense Scene?

This is a discussion on Off Topic - The Bestest Hollywood Self Defense Scene? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C2T7...e_gdata_player Good case for BUGs. Another good BUG scene is in Max Payne where Mark Walberg pulls his ankle snub on the intruder in his ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Off Topic - The Bestest Hollywood Self Defense Scene?

Re: Off Topic - The Bestest Hollywood Self Defense Scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C2T7...e_gdata_player

Good case for BUGs. Another good BUG scene is in Max Payne where Mark Walberg pulls his ankle snub on the intruder in his apartment.

Language warning.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    [QUOTE=pscipio03;2458437]I think your talking about Last Man Standing. BW's comes in with a pair of gov't issue 1911's and lays waste to the place.
    Best line in the movie of course comes from Christopher Walken, "I don't want to die in Texas. Chicago, maybe. You can meet me there if you want and try to kill me"[/QUOTE/]

Last Man Standing (1996) - starring Bruce Willis - YouTube

Off Topic - The Bestest Hollywood Self Defense Scene?

Clear and Present Danger with Harrison Ford has a great scene I don't know this for a fact but I was told the FBI used it as a training video

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZJlmY...%3DZJlmYy-mAZY

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    I think your talking about Last Man Standing. BW's comes in with a pair of gov't issue 1911's and lays waste to the place.
    Best line in the movie of course comes from Christopher Walken, "I don't want to die in Texas. Chicago, maybe. You can meet me there if you want and try to kill me"
    I wasn't, just making a joke of how the die hard movies were.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

I quite like the gunfights inJustified. They're simple, wild affairs. The people who train usually do better than those who don't. There's a lot of body language and a lot of play for location, location, location.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links