Anarchy in Columbia University - Video

This is a discussion on Anarchy in Columbia University - Video within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Look at how quickly things can get ugly; luckly there was no one killed over the incident. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnn7...elated&search=...

Thread: Anarchy in Columbia University - Video

Angry Anarchy in Columbia University - Video

Look at how quickly things can get ugly; luckly there was no one killed over the incident. Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnn7...elated&search=

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    Well - appalling behavior - but I was not totally clear as to the reasons. I am assuming a bunch of illegals were protesting any border control or similar per minutemen.

It sure shows how things can get out of hand - always easy for mass hysteria to fuel serious trouble.

Let's not go into the border aspect and politics here.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member
    At some of our higher education schools, that is what passes as a free exchange of ideas and rational discussion. If you come to express your ideas and they are conservative, you shall be sabotaged. If you are a terrorist, you'll be welcomed with open arms.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    Absolutely shameful... At least it's refreshing that the reporter found the one guy (and he looked to be in the minority there) who had his head on straight and condemned what happened. I guess the rest of the mob was too busy shouting and rioting.

Betty has a blog about this, go check it out.

It looks as though kids with out a clue and against the Minute Man project packed the room. I wonder how many of them are actually citizens.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Clueless liberals! That really makes me angry.
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

Ever Notice

Liberals, Those who just want love and peace are the ones that turn to violence against those who disagree, while conservative leaning people seem to respect the views of others without violence.

Thumbs down traitors!

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    At some of our higher education schools, that is what passes as a free exchange of ideas and rational discussion. If you come to express your ideas and they are conservative, you shall be sabotaged. If you are a terrorist, you'll be welcomed with open arms.
    Very true sir. You will often notice that the 1st amendment in the eyes of a liberal only pertains to perverts and antis.

Again this is a source of great dispair to me as I contemplate the future of our society. These idiots would rather give away the advantages we have as Americans, which were paid for with the blood of our fighting men, than hurt the feelings of an illegal alien or terrorist.

Suffice to say, I am disgusted.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

I will make my short:
    Unfortunately, this is the future of this country. The democrats/liberals are the very ones who would end up riding this country to its demise. What part of America they don't give away, they will sell, what little is left will be simply destroyed. If they have their way, the U.S. will be nothing but the decaying carcass of this country being picked over by the rest of the vultures of the world.

If you are a liberal, then the First AND Second Amendments apply ONLY TO YOU, as you are the elite and the enlightened ones. (That way, you can protect your own interests at the cost of everyone else's.)

I say as far as the border, build something that would dwarf the Berlin wall between the U.S. and Mexicrap, round up all the illegal aliens, and send them back. NO amnesty program, guest worker (guest voter) program. They violated the law by coming here illegally, so they are de facto criminals!
    End of .

Have a nice day.

Charlie
    When you are truly transformed into a warrior and have truly invested yourself into warriorhood, you want to be there. You want to be able to make a difference.
    From the essay "TRIBES" by Bill Whittle

I saw this clip played on the news a few days ago, but going to college these days are like that, usally not to that extent, but it happens everywhere, and its usally the same people doing it.

Read some of the comments they are funny.
    Last edited by pappy; October 9th, 2006 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling

OMG!

LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITES!

In other news; Trees are made of WOOD!

Read some of the comments there funny.
    There are over 3000!

I have too much time on my hands, but not that much!

Seriously though, you're average college students idea of "Freedom of Speech" has me fearing a future when these punks are the ones running things.

I'm also beginning to fear that the political divides in this country are getting so deep that within my lifetime we're going to be reduced to killing each other :(
    (thankfully I've chosen the armed side ;) )
    Last edited by Zundfolge; October 9th, 2006 at 12:01 AM.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    Ya know what? I really hate seeing stuff like this. Sometimes I think that college should be delayed until later in life for some people. That's just rediculous. These students think that because they're at school, that everything they read is going to be unbiased facts... Yeah... Because teachers don't have personal lives and opinions. And obviously these students know all of the facts of the situation because they live in a place that is soooo effected by illegal immigration.... Columbia University.

I know a lot of people involved in the Minuteman Movement. I am a supporter, myself, but not a patroller. And oddly enough... one of my best friends, indeed she carpools with me to school every day, is FROM Mexico and her father took the time to get his family here legally. You wanna hear someone get angry about illegals? Whew! She told me he donated over $1000 about 4 months back to the Minutemen!!!

[/rant]
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Quote Originally Posted by SixBravo View Post
    . These students think that because they're at school, that everything they read is going to be unbiased facts...
    one of my best friends, indeed she carpools with me to school every day, is FROM Mexico and her father took the time to get his family here legally. You wanna hear someone get angry about illegals? Whew! She told me he donated over $1000 about 4 months back to the Minutemen!!!

[/rant]
    I have seen more political bias and ignorant teacher try and shove their philosophy down the throats of more students than I care to think of.
    Second point, those who took the time to get here legally are indeed the most outraged at the illegals and with good cause.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Links