Dog wars

Dog wars

This is a discussion on Dog wars within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; watermelon.jpg...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By OPFOR

Thread: Dog wars

VIP Member

Dog wars

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Jeanlouise, you need glasses if you think that is a dog!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    Funny looking dog.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    So, once again DC reveals its general lack of a sense of humor. Lemme explain. No, there is no time, let me summarize...

The dog built the watermelon catapult to shoot at the cat. It hit the cat, and knocked him silly (or perhaps killed him, if you have a darker bent). The dog didn't expect it to be quite so powerful, what with it knocking the cat silly and all. Thus, the watermelon catapult exceeded the dog's expectations.

I get jokes... :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Of course the dog's watermelon cataput killed the cat. The cat's buddy will go hunting for said dog with Tarus Judge to blow the watermelons away. Taurus New Judge TV Spot & Behind Scenes - YouTube
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

Cat strikes back......
    Cat with a gun - YouTube
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    So, once again DC reveals its general lack of a sense of humor. Lemme explain. No, there is no time, let me summarize...

The dog built the watermelon catapult to shoot at the cat. It hit the cat, and knocked him silly (or perhaps killed him, if you have a darker bent). The dog didn't expect it to be quite so powerful, what with it knocking the cat silly and all. Thus, the watermelon catapult exceeded the dog's expectations.

I get jokes... :)
    I remember a girl I went out with in high school, who 15 minutes later would suddenly start laughing because she finally got the joke someone told. I thought. .... man she's slow. It's bad when you have to explain the joke / humor.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    And let's see how long it takes someone to get the two pop culture references that I put in there. One is pretty obvious, the other...well, also pretty obvious, but maybe a little more obscure. :)
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

OPFOR, here's a subtle one for you. An Irish banker goes into this bar and a Scottsman buys him a drink.
    Retired AF pilot, Vietnam FAC 1967-68

VIP Member
    You got me on that one, Lindy.

Senior Moderator
    I get the Princess Bride one, but am missing any other one
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

VIP Member

Gotta watch out when they don the 10oz gloves for the knockout punch ...

Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Sponsored Links