Anyone else smoking a cigar right now?

This is a discussion on Anyone else smoking a cigar right now? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's a nice, brisk night, and I have a Sublimes Double Robusto (Sublimes is a small cigar company from Miami, I believe. A great, medium ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By KSP
  • 1 Post By boricua

Thread: Anyone else smoking a cigar right now?

It's a nice, brisk night, and I have a Sublimes Double Robusto (Sublimes is a small cigar company from Miami, I believe. A great, medium bodied cigar with an interesting flavor profile, a 12 dollar cigar for 8 bucks kinda cigar, if you will). My NAA 22 mag black widow is in my hip, the dogs are running around, and it's a peaceful night.

That's all.
    BamaT and Jeanlouise like this.

I had a Hemingway Signature (Arturo Fuente) earlier today. It was a beautiful day here in NC.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

I've had a few of the Fuente Short Story's but for some odd reason never smoked a Signature. I'll have to add that to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by KSP View Post
    It's a nice, brisk night, and I have a Sublimes Double Robusto (Sublimes is a small cigar company from Miami, I believe. A great, medium bodied cigar with an interesting flavor profile, a 12 dollar cigar for 8 bucks kinda cigar, if you will). My NAA 22 mag black widow is in my hip, the dogs are running around, and it's a peaceful night.

That's all.

Here's to all the little things that make life so damned great. Continued good cigars and peaceful nights to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by KSP View Post
    I've had a few of the Fuente Short Story's but for some odd reason never smoked a Signature. I'll have to add that to my list.
    Well, I've been smoking the Hemingway Sigs since they were introduced in the market (late 90s, I think), but oddly enough, I've never smoked a Short Story, mainly because I can't justify the price for such a short smoke. To me, the Signature is king.
    ericb327 likes this.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

To revisit:

I'm smoking a NUB Habano right now, and I must say its so-so. I'm only into the first third, so hopefully it gets more interesting. For those who are curious, NUB cigars are shorter and thicker cigar then the typical cigar. It's still a great night, though. 60 degrees on the first night in December (here in Missouri).

Never got into the cigar thing, but enjoy a dram of good KY Bourbon on occassion. My favorites are Pappy Van Winkle Lot "B", Elmer T Lee or Four Roses Marriage.
    "I'm the God-fearing, Gun-toting, flag waving conservative they warned you about!"
    US Air Force Vietnam Vet, Ex-LEO
    Dan Wesson CBOB .45
    CZ 75D Compact PCR
    Kahr PM9, and a few others.....

Distinguished Member
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Links