Black Friday shopping experiences: what was yours?

Black Friday shopping experiences: what was yours?

This is a discussion on Black Friday shopping experiences: what was yours? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you happened to be out shopping on "Black" Friday, what was your experience ... in terms of seeing dangerous, situations, abhorrent behavior, lunatics lashing ...

Thread: Black Friday shopping experiences: what was yours?

Question Black Friday shopping experiences: what was yours?

If you happened to be out shopping on "Black" Friday, what was your experience ... in terms of seeing dangerous, situations, abhorrent behavior, lunatics lashing out, or whatever?
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Gander Mtn was open late on Thursday, it wasn't too crowded. I paid internet prices on several boxes of ammo.

I was really impressed by how Target handled everything. They had the line for checkout laid out through the whole store and it was well staffed to keep order. Their special promotions also had several employees by them to keep order. Everything was under control, and I'd credit that to what looked like everyone employed by that store being on hand, and their planning. This Target is also in the nicer part of town. I'll have to see what people experienced at the WalMart in the part of town with a lower socioeconomic status.

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I bought a couple of cases of ammo...online, no crowds or dangerous situations.

Sponsored Links