Your honest oppinion

Your honest oppinion

This is a discussion on Your honest oppinion within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I dont know how to pull out youtube and post it here, but if any one has watched governor jesse ventura explain about conspiracy theory ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By Hopyard
  • 3 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 2 Post By chuckusaret
  • 2 Post By JD

Thread: Your honest oppinion

Thumbs up Your honest oppinion

I dont know how to pull out youtube and post it here, but if any one has watched governor jesse ventura explain about conspiracy theory on our government it will leave you thinking !! ..... Our government has something to do with 9/11 !!..... It was all planned out by our government.... Shocking !!!!! Maybe someone here knows how to post the you tube on here with jesse ventura on fox news, its got me thinking, i mean i always new our government was crookit but not to this extent..... Eddie

VIP Member
    Do not believe anything Ventura has to say, he's a certifiable kook.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Jesse Ventura and Fox News. A match made south of heaven.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Really Eddie? There's nothing better to watch?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    The key word in the term "conspiracy theory" is theory. Anyone can make up any
    theory about anything. Developing evidence and proof is quite another matter.

It constantly amazes me that so many are ready and willing to believe the outlandish.
    joker1 likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

I can't post my honest opinion about Jesse's conspiracy theory.

If you want to know some interesting occurrences factoids surrounding 9/11 and the "great recession" read the book in my sig line... The Harbinger

Now, all that said... There is some truth to some conspiracy theories... I heard that some while ago a bunch of guys conspired to start a country "...with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

I did the underlining, because that ties in with the message behind The Harbinger... And, it was a conspiracy, of sorts...

Terrorists/Traitors/Patriots? It all depends on who's writing the history lesson, I guess.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

For every good idea that Jesse has, he has 10 batpoop crazy ideas.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

A little late there, bud.

My theory: Jesse Ventura wanted some camera time.

This is disgusting beyond comprehension. It not only flies in the face of rational thought processes and evidence, it tarnishes every sacrifice made in service of our country since. It actually lines up nicely with the Islamofascist / Jihadist "theory" Israel caused 9/11. Stupid beyond words.
    Hopyard, Jeanlouise and Spirit51 like this.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Jesse has always been in a dream world of play acting, first as a wanna be wrestler, governor and now a conspiracy expert. The body building steroids have effected his brain IMO.
    Jeanlouise and Spirit51 like this.

There has been rumor in the streets about our government having to know or do with 9/11 , i would listen only and let it blow in the wind like stink, but when i hear it from not anyone but someone like a (governor) it just makes me think and ask as i did here..... Curiousity, this isnt some guy from the streets or a local bar talking.... Just saying.. Eddie.

JD
    Administrator

Re: Your honest oppinion

Really?

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.

Links