Zombie Random Thoughts

Zombie Random Thoughts

This is a discussion on Zombie Random Thoughts within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; OK Here goes my random thoughts! After watching one of our fav-o-rite tv programs I now have these life questions: 1. If a Vampire bites ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Zombie Random Thoughts

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Zombie Random Thoughts

OK Here goes my random thoughts!

After watching one of our fav-o-rite tv programs I now have these life questions:

1. If a Vampire bites a Zombie or vice versa what happens?
    2. Does the Zombie burst into flames when exposed to sun light?
    3. Does the Zombie or Vampire need both the flesh and blood to survive?
    4. Will we need both wooden stakes as well as Zombie rounds to kill the hy-breed?
    5. Heck what do we call the hy-breed?
    6. Will Hornady replace the plastic in their Zombie rounds with blessed wood? And what will be the increased cost?
    7. Of course we’ll need to do a double tap to kill the hy-breed! Wooden stake to the heart and a Zombie round to the brain? Or with Hornady’s new round just a standard double tap!

My brain is smoked with all the issues this causes!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    Thoses are pretty serious stressers to be rolling over this early in the morning......
    BamaT and DontTreadOnI like this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Damn! I thought this was going to be random thoughts FROM zombies.
    Badey, BamaT and Arborigine like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

That's why I carry silver plated, hollow points, filled with a mixture of garlic and mini wooden stakes (just in case I run into a vampi-zombi-wolf). I Mozambique with those, and you're good to go no matter what you are facing.
    atctimmy, sdprof and BamaT like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Current admin is exploring giving limit citizenship rights to Zombie's. CA has already started issuing drivers license to them. two congressmen are working on a bill to pay for treatmeants for those not born Zombie's to make the change so they can live the life they chose. SF has passed a housing bill require all property owners to rent to Zombie's. Zombie's are being view as the next new voting block
    get them while you can soon they will be off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Current admin is exploring giving limit citizenship rights to Zombie's. CA has already started issuing drivers license to them. two congressmen are working on a bill to pay for treatmeants for those not born Zombie's to make the change so they can live the life they chose. SF has passed a housing bill require all property owners to rent to Zombie's. Zombie's are being view as the next new voting block
    Please tell me you are kidding.

Edit: states have done dumber things, like ban internet hunting (which never really existed).
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Zombies will also get free entitlements. One such program will be known as "ObamaBrains". The program will be combined with the care rationing and death panels that will be part of ObamaCare. Elderly patients with Alzheimer's will be fed to zombies for the benefit of all mankind.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Thats why you will need this one.

Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    OK Here goes my random thoughts!

After watching one of our fav-o-rite tv programs I now have these life questions:

1. If a Vampire bites a Zombie or vice versa what happens?
    2. Does the Zombie burst into flames when exposed to sun light?
    3. Does the Zombie or Vampire need both the flesh and blood to survive?
    4. Will we need both wooden stakes as well as Zombie rounds to kill the hy-breed?
    5. Heck what do we call the hy-breed?
    6. Will Hornady replace the plastic in their Zombie rounds with blessed wood? And what will be the increased cost?
    7. Of course we’ll need to do a double tap to kill the hy-breed! Wooden stake to the heart and a Zombie round to the brain? Or with Hornady’s new round just a standard double tap!

Both vampires and zombies are necrotic entities, which means their bodies are carriers of the zombie and vampire viruses, but the viruses cannot reproduce in the necrotic cells. The viruses are sustained in zombies by ingesting living flesh, and in vampires by ingesting blood from a living being.

The ONLY way you can have a hybrid is if a healthy human has been attacked by a zombie and a vampire and survived both attacks and is carrying both viruses at the same time. Then, when the human turns, he or she will be the hybrid.

You could call it a Vambie, but that is borderline cutesie to "Bambie." Much better is Zompire.

Sounds like a decent premise for a Sci-Fi movie of the week, eh?

If a person is a vegan before he 'turns' into a zombie,will he still only eat veggies?
    nerdyvirgin and mkh like this.
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

Ok I have an idea but someone else has to make them. Expoding wood bullets. Would kill both the zombies and the vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    If a person is a vegan before he 'turns' into a zombie,will he still only eat veggies?
    I hope not. Just one more varmint in the garden I have to worry about eating my cabbage and beans.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    Okay, I'll come clean. I work for a clandestine government agency and we have been experimenting with the hybrid Zompire virus on hardened death-row inmates in the basement of a maximum security federal prison with a yet to be discovered single-point security failure (that will fail during one of our experiments). The objective of our experiments is to weaponize an undead super-soldier (of course).

Among our death row inmates is a collection of Vegan serial killers. I can tell you that the resulting Vegan Zompires have a tendency to be lactose intolerant, and tend to go for the flesh and blood of members of the Sierra Club over any other types of people (don't ask me how I know this).

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    If a zombie eats a junkie, does he develop a habit he can only quench by eating more junkies?
    If a vampires drains a drunk is he intoxicated?
    What happens if a shark eats a zombie? Can it stop swimming constantly to pass water over it's gills?
    Will they ever get the zombies out of the left lane on California freeways?
    Last edited by Arborigine; December 1st, 2012 at 06:58 PM.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

here my "random thought",on a topic i think of all to frequently i might add.

22.,22.,22 in a zombie apocalypse the best weapon is a 22. Or not.
    first off what 22.? there are different types of 22. and no 22. rifle i know of fires all 4.
    next the 22. semi autos are notorious for jamming and while there are some modern (read:expensive.) that circumvent the buildup they still aren't as reliable as any of the other pistol rounds that have many of the same benefits as the magical 22.
    my suggested round is the 45 colt or the 45 acp. its light (compared to a rifle round.) its easy to find and its penetration is minimal as to possibly allow the fabled "bouncing effect".
    the 9mm is another good choice as well as the 38 but few rifles are in those calibers, not so with the ever popular and reliable .45.
    contrarily i dont recomend this round for your pistol, small magazines and high recoil for damage you dont need ( for zeds.) ,no i suggest the 9mm or even a 380.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links