New Zimmerman photo

This is a discussion on New Zimmerman photo within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Photo released of Zimmerman bleeding from nose and mouth, supposed taken by police according to attorney. Bob Costas says if fists were outlawed then Martin ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By dbglock
  • 2 Post By Snatale42
  • 1 Post By Mike1956
  • 6 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: New Zimmerman photo

New Zimmerman photo

Photo released of Zimmerman bleeding from nose and mouth, supposed taken by police according to attorney.

Bob Costas says if fists were outlawed then Martin would never have hit him and would still be alive.

George
    Smile. It makes people wonder what you are up to

2. Remove Ads

Under FL law if Zimmerman provoked Martin by confronting him, getting in his face, etc. and Martin punches him out, Zimmerman can't then shoot him and claim self-defense. I see the trial unfolding that way. There would've been no beatdown and no shooting if GZ had done what he was asked and minded his own business or left it to the police.
    Edward7 likes this.

Re: New Zimmerman photo

Quote Originally Posted by dbglock View Post
    There would've been no beatdown and no shooting if GZ had done what he was asked and minded his own business or left it to the police.
    Really? Please explain to us what happened on that day since you were obviously there. People like you are no better than the people who BLINDLY pre convicted the guy in there minds. YOU WEREN'T THERE! Last time I checked people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The legal system cant prove otherwise at this point, so who are you to make that assumption?

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    goldmaster and shadowwalker like this.

VIP Member
    Under FL law if Zimmerman provoked Martin by confronting him, getting in his face, etc. and Martin punches him out, Zimmerman can't then shoot him and claim self-defense. I see the trial unfolding that way. There would've been no beatdown and no shooting if GZ had done what he was asked and minded his own business or left it to the police.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This one will likely be the thread-closer.
    atctimmy likes this.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

Under FL law if Zimmerman provoked Martin by confronting him, getting in his face, etc. and Martin punches him out, Zimmerman can't then shoot him and claim self-defense.
    This part I believe is correct is it not???

Not saying this is what happened, or that I even THINK this happened, just saying I believe this statement is correct.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Distinguished Member
    I have seen no evidence that Zimmerman provoked Martin, just speculation.

The physical evidence appears to back Zimmerman's version of events.

The trial will hopefully sort it out.

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX9RCAM View Post
    This part I believe is correct is it not???

Not saying this is what happened, or that I even THINK this happened, just saying I believe this statement is correct.
    If the agressor (Z in the example above) breaks off and leaves (i.e stops the agression) and then the other party (M in the example above) starts things up at a later time then he (M) is now the agressor as you have two separate incidents and a claim of stand your ground by Z could hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    If the agressor (Z in the example above) breaks off and leaves (i.e stops the agression) and then the other party (M in the example above) starts things up at a later time then he (M) is now the agressor as you have two separate incidents and a claim of stand your ground by Z could hold up.
    I agree, but that is not how the statement was posed.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

This thread is going 'no where' quickly.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links