Stealing Baby Jesus!

This is a discussion on Stealing Baby Jesus! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm At least he didn't take the sheep. I think he would have found them a little tough had he tried to ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Stealing Baby Jesus!

RAL
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    At least he didn't take the sheep.
    I think he would have found them a little tough had he tried to cook and eat them.
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

2. Remove Ads

Jesus Has Been Found!

However, the figurine has been defaced with a marker with ugly and nasty words and symbols.

Stolen baby Jesus figurine recovered - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

RAL
    WOW! Such anger. The Easter story continues. And so it has been for more than 2000 years - actually from the beginning of time. I hope this story touches the hearts of many with the truth in the actions. I hope the anger exhibited by the defacing turns to repentance. I rejoice in the introspection many people will experience.
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

RAL
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Thank you for keeping us updated!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Jesus Has Been Found!

However, the figurine has been defaced with a marker with ugly and nasty words and symbols.

Stolen baby Jesus figurine recovered - The Herald Dispatch
    Well, we all know that evil walks among us. This is just another example of it's manifestation.

Here's a thought, now that it's been shown it's a "Hate Crime" against a specific religion, will it be prosecuted as one or just a simple misdemeanor/vandalism?

I retract my suggestion of community service, no one should be subjected to the likes of this "young man".
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Well, we all know that evil walks among us. This is just another example of it's manifestation.

Here's a thought, now that it's been shown it's a "Hate Crime" against a specific religion, will it be prosecuted as one or just a simple misdemeanor/vandalism?

I retract my suggestion of community service, no one should be subjected to the likes of this "young man".

Yes it does indeed and appears to be getting worse as time progresses and we get more "modern" in our thinking and behaviour. Things like this just reaffirm my belief in it. The hatred exhibited against this representation of a baby Jesus shows just how much Christ and Christians are hated and if possible would be eliminated by those who think religion ought to be stamped out completely. I had an earlier thought posted that I may have read too much into this theft but now I see the news of finding the defaced Jesus clearly shows I was right. Christ is indeed under assault, but the truth is He has already won the victory and no evil can undo that.

I think the person who did this is eaten alive with evil intent. Defacing a Jesus figure is only the beginning. What's next?
    RAL, Jeanlouise and blitzburgh like this.

Introducing the "Jesus" thief

This story has been ongoing since the original post, someone stole Jesus figure from Nativity scene, $500 reward. Jesus figure found by Police but defaced with nasty stuff.

Now.....TA DA! Here is the photo of said thief. He's a real winner too.

Arrest in baby Jesus case - The Herald Dispatch

Glad it was returned.. Interesting comments below the article. I got a laugh out of:

Hopefully now the Huntington police and the HD can get to the bottom of who stole my grandmothers garden gnome.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Introducing the "Jesus" thief

What an idiot.
    JoJoGunn likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    This is the news site that sells the pictures on items. I wonder if they can caption the T-shirt with his photo "I was arrested for finding Jesus"?
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

VIP Member
    That critter has a point on its head. What is it?
    JoJoGunn likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I'm not a religious person, but I respect a person's personal beliefs. My belief is that guy needs some respect pounded into his empty head!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Man what an idiot! Is he a Marshall student or just that stupid?
    JoJoGunn likes this.

I think they sell these pictures as an opportunity for someone to post them on billboards along the highways that say, THIEF! Do not hire!
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBadger417 View Post
    Man what an idiot! Is he a Marshall student or just that stupid?
    Not sure if he was Marshall or not. Definitely a "student" of Mental Incompetence.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links