Prepping - or Fiscal Cliff Survival - What are you doing to survive?
Basic Question - Besides Ammo and Firearms (the obvious first response), what are you doing?
- Buying gold and silver?
- Buying ammo in calibers you don't even have weapons for, for trade?
- Taking your money out of 401K and IRA (with the penalties) before they Nationalize your 401K/IRA? (yeah, that is next - been on the table since 2006 with Barney Franks pushing it...)
- Cutting back on your small business to reduce 'people' so as not to get penalized?
- Discussing with the spouse who will decide to reduce the career to a part time job (to reduce overall tax burden) so as not to work for nothing over the threshold (someone stays home and actually gets the chores done)?
- Going totally Galt and pulling out of every real world investment, or commitment to support economic growth?
- Preparing (not prepping) for the crime rate to go through the roof (petty and violent crime)?
- Moving to the hills.....?
- Going to just party like heck, ignore it all, and ride the bus over the cliff and enjoy the ride?
I know what I am doing, but have you thought about this, and are you financially and emotionally prepared? If you are on this site, I assume that you at least have a firearm and are prepared for some defense, however, what about mobs?
Hey, we 'all' voted for this (Edit Add - I meant this as 'sarcasim').... Here it comes!