Syria & sarin gas - Page 5

Syria & sarin gas

This is a discussion on Syria & sarin gas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I think that we have given Israel enough of our money and our equipment. Us and the British took another country and handed it over ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 101
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Syria & sarin gas

  1. #61
    Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Midwest Area to be Precise.
    Posts
    1,266
    I think that we have given Israel enough of our money and our equipment. Us and the British took another country and handed it over to them, and they screwed it up. We forget that the Palestinians were there before there exists an Israel, and it seems wrong to discount that fact and ignore the Naziesque way Israel treats the Palestinians.


  2. #62
    VIP Member
    Array atctimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NSA Headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    I think that we have given Israel enough of our money and our equipment. Us and the British took another country and handed it over to them, and they screwed it up. We forget that the Palestinians were there before there exists an Israel, and it seems wrong to discount that fact and ignore the Naziesque way Israel treats the Palestinians.
    You Sir, are a really funny guy.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

  3. #63
    VIP Member
    Array ctr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    I think that we have given Israel enough of our money and our equipment. Us and the British took another country and handed it over to them, and they screwed it up. We forget that the Palestinians were there before there exists an Israel, and it seems wrong to discount that fact and ignore the Naziesque way Israel treats the Palestinians.
    Really? The Palestinians were in Egypt. They as a people were kicked out because they were so troublesome for the Egyptians. Check your history too, Israel existed long before the Palestinians had any claim. The Israelis lost their kingdom for centuries. Only in recent history they got it back.

    I don't agree at all with the Nazi statement and can not surmise you have little knowledge or understanding in that area. What the media does not publish is many Palestinians are prospering and work in Israel. Some have even moved into the country willingly. The trouble makers are dealt with as they should be. Israel also gave the West Bank to the Palestinians in exchange for peace. What they got in return is broken promises, renewed calls for their destruction by the Palestinians, and Hamas. The Nazi comparison is way over the top, outrageous and has no basis in fact.

  4. #64
    Member Array .45acpguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    330
    Why does the world tolerate any nation that inflicts genocide upon its own citizens???

    As I pause and reflect upon this, I wonder--given that out own Department of Homeland Security has just bought 450 million rounds of ammunition--just how many steps have the leaders of our own nation taken down that same road?

  5. #65
    Lead Moderator
    Array rstickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Laurel, MD
    Posts
    21,860
    Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    I believe the key is for the US to supply arms to the resistance forces.
    Yes, that's worked out so well for us in the past.

    Look at who we have supplied, just since WWII, and then look behind and a little down to see where that has bitten us most of the time!
    Rick

    EOD - Initial success or total failure

  6. #66
    Senior Moderator
    Array HotGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    14,913
    WOW.

    Several people here are making comments about a situation that they nothing about, in refrence to Israel.

    Frankly, I am suprised that Israel has not popped the cork on a few nukes and taken care of buisness. They have shown remarkable restraint,much more than I personally would have.

    Syria, always was, is now and always will be a wild card when it comes to the Mid East.

    Americans should be concerned. We have an administration that has demonstrated that it is quite incapbable of dealing with the complex issues that face the Middle East and that fact alone will cause lots of people to die. How it ultimatley affects us over here across the oceans will be seen soon enough.

    One thing that I do believe...the beggining of the end will start right there and it will end right there.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.


    AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

  7. #67
    VIP Member
    Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Posts
    16,436
    But Hillery said last May that Syria's leader's days were numbered! But then she didn't mentioned that "number."
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

  8. #68
    Senior Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North of the Line
    Posts
    1,198
    OK….I guess I’m all in now too
    Time to open mouth and insert foot
    Israel is the closest political type of country to ours there is in the Middle East. Now before you spew something goofy about what I just typed; please re-read it again! Now please note in case you miss it: “closest type of”.

    Is Israel’s infrastructure in shambles? Are they governed by a Dictator? Is their understructure in total disarray? Are most of their housing structures dilapidated? Do their leaders kill-off their own citizens in mass that don’t agree with their leadership? Do their citizens cause constant and continuous civil unrest? Are the Major World Leaders watching them mass-slay their citizens or worried their about to flood their streets with Poison-Gas or use Weapons of Mass Destruction on their own citizens? Have their own citizens formed a band of rebels, trying to overtake, overthrow, and dethrone their government officials through Civil War? Do their populous roam the streets untiringly just firing their guns in the air, constantly?

    Not the last time I’ve checked.

    Any interior civil unrest in Israel is generally caused by outsiders, posing as suicide bombers and connected with militants outside its borders, which only want to see not only Israel destroyed but us as well.

    All Israel wants is to be left alone and to live in peace, while all the Arab nations want is to kill them off, and us off as well.

    But we have to try to appease those Arab Nations that hate us so much, so we can try to get some type of compliance with them, but at what cost to us? Is it really worth the price of doing business with those that hate us so much?

    Does Israel contribute to humanity to the world? I do believe so. Because unlike most, if not all, of their direct Middle Eastern neighbors, Israel holds the patent’s on a lot of things that contribute to a hire quality of our everyday lives. Medication’s, industrial technique’s, electronic and civil engineering, manufacturing, the list goes on.

    Also, people who enjoy visiting this style of a forum and post here too should love Israel, if only for the simple fact that they have made some of the best firearms in the world to date.

    They are our closest and only true ally in the Middle East; we could ever count on to always have our backs. They do not constantly have their hands out begging for help with an ultimatum, while then accept our financial support and arms support only too then give it to our terrorist enemies, to use the money to support terrorist cells around the world that only want to destroy us, and use those gifted arms to shoot us in the back with after we give them to those Arab Nations. Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, all of them. It’s always the same thing!

    Were those clowns like Kaddafi and Hassan nut jobs? Absolutely! But they were able to keep their crazies under control in that area. If they were still in power things over there probably wouldn’t be as out of control as they are today. They have our US Government to thank for their Arab Spring!

    Are we better off without the likes of them?

    Well like I said, things wouldn’t be in the current state of turmoil over there if they were still in control because they were able to control all the crazies, so maybe not, but then they would be kill off their own citizens so maybe yes……oh wait….they are still getting killed off, only now it is by the ones whom killed them, and now they took over for the Kaddafi’s and Hassan’s, that we helped takeover in their place!

    It is a mess, it always has been and, it always will be.

    That culture doesn’t understand how to live in harmony with those that do not believe in their ways of culture and religious believes. It’s either their way or be buried alive…….period! If you don’t believe me; just look at what’s going on over there now, and ask yourselves what do they really think about us? And case in point, let them even think you disrespected Allah and they will release Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves to seek you out and bring you to their justice.

    No amount of us trying to help or give them our support or whatever you want to try to do to turn it around with them is going to change the fact they hate us and want to destroy us.

    It has been going on over there since the sun first rose over their sand dunes and it will until it sets for the very last time. The only way to deal with the Arab Nations is to just let them kill each other and let their God sort it out. Because there is no reasoning with them, because we do not know how or understand how to think on their level, because we do not live or understand their ways of culture and religious believes. You can not rationales with irrational cultures and religious believes.

    But they keep dragging us and Israel down with them because they hate what we both stand for and because our cultures and religious beliefs are far different then theirs.

    We took out Hassan because we thought we knew he had Weapons of Mass Destruction and where they were but we really didn’t because it turns out he really didn’t. Now we do for a fact know the same thing about Syria and to date, we just sit on the sidelines as an observer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Till it only took over 40,000 Syrian Citizens to be slain and the threat of their Government to use those Weapons of Mass Destruction on those whom are left, for the rest of the Civil World Leaders to finally step in to do something about it?
    HotGuns, ctr, Jeanlouise and 3 others like this.

  9. #69
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713
    Ooooooo............we are doomed.....just listen to yourselves.
    C'mon.....religious zealots.....all of them......who could cure this mess.....I say, do away with all religion......so there....brain washing.
    Tired of this being a reason to comitt mass murder world wide....you infidel.....now I can decapitate you.....we're supposed to be a higher intellegent form of life......in actuality our elected officials are IMO.....the lowest forms of life......and we elect them.....and then we live our lives abiding by a history book....Hmmmmm......Really.

    When I see all the murderous people around the world killing innocents...men, women and children in the names of their gods....I ask myself.....what the Hell is wrong with us all.....answer......Religion.....done all of dat......either they want your money or your blood.....what's it gonna be.
    Last edited by xXxplosive; December 8th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #70
    VIP Member
    Array Jeanlouise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    But Hillery said last May that Syria's leader's days were numbered! But then she didn't mentioned that "number."
    Or which "leader".
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

  11. #71
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713
    OMO...........Sorry to Piss Y'all Off...........

  12. #72
    VIP Member
    Array atctimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NSA Headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Ooooooo............we are doomed.....just listen to yourselves.
    C'mon.....religious zealots.....all of them......who could cure this mess.....I say, do away with all religion......so there....brain washing.
    Tired of this being a reason to comitt mass murder world wide....you infidel.....now I can decapitate you.....we're supposed to be a higher intellegent form of life......in actuality our elected officials are IMO.....the lowest forms of life......and we elect them.....and then we live our lives abiding by a history book....Hmmmmm......Really.

    When I see all the murderous people around the world killing innocents...men, women and children in the names of their gods....I ask myself.....what the Hell is wrong with us all.....answer......Religion.....done all of dat......either they want your money or your blood.....what's it gonna be.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    OMO...........Sorry to Piss Y'all Off...........
    Just like microbiology or the laws of physics, there are things that you can't see, don't understand or don't believe in that will affect you. 500 years ago if you told someone with the flu that it was just a virus they would think you are crazy. It had to be sin! In our own human way of distorting things we always assume wrong things about God.

    I guess what it come down to is that all people are going to believe what they want to believe whether it is truth of fiction.

    I believe that Jesus is my lord and savior. You obviously don't. One of us is wrong.

    Here is the catch. The consequence for me being wrong is that when I die I (like you) will just go down for an eternal dirt nap and get recycled by planet Earth. The consequence for you being wrong is you get to spend an eternity burning in a giant lake of molten sulfur.

    So if you are right do you really win anything? Nope, we are both worm food. If you are wrong do you lose something? Yes, I think you lose big time.

  13. #73
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713
    Ah...........OMO..........and I appreciate your right to yours......but wrong or right.....murder of innocents is still murder.....Sarin Gas or Bombs.....what does it matter....it's all in the name of a belief......pretty sickening to me.....and as a human being I could never condone it.....whatever you believe in Jesus, Santa or the Easter Bunny.

  14. #74
    VIP Member Array mcp1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    It has been going on over there since the sun first rose over their sand dunes and it will until it sets for the very last time. The only way to deal with the Arab Nations is to just let them kill each other and let their God sort it out. Because there is no reasoning with them, because we do not know how or understand how to think on their level, because we do not live or understand their ways of culture and religious believes. You can not rationales with irrational cultures and religious believes.
    Yes and no.
    There is reasoning with them, but you are right we have to understand the mentality of who we are reasoning with. I think that is one of the chronic failures in our foreign policy. We always try to offer people what we would want. That does not always equal what they would want. We need to understand their values, and no matter how irrational they seem to us we have to negotiate based on those values. If you are dying of thirst in the middle of the desert, would you rather have a pound of gold or a gallon of water? If one wants to be a martyr for their cause and die a glorious death, offering a minimum security prison with conjugal visits instead of solitary confinement in a supermax facility is not going to get you anything.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

  15. #75
    VIP Member Array xXxplosive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,713
    Reasoning..............with people who believe they have the right to murder you if you have a different point of view.....Hmmm.....this will never be resolved as long as one person thinks they have a better right to life than another because of his beliefs......pretty pathetic for the 21'st Century.....IMO.
    The fact that religion has always been a devisive tool still equates today as a means to exact terror on others as it has down through the ages..............I'll pass on it......but that's just me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

blast radius of sarin gas

,

effectiveness of sarin gas

,

how long does sarin gas last

,
how long does sarin gas stay active
,
sarin blast radius
,

sarin gas

,

sarin gas and seria

,

sarin gas blast radius

,
seria and sarin case
,
seria chemeical gasa
,

syren gas

,

what is syren gas

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors