Costas on The Factor

This is a discussion on Costas on The Factor within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ksholder Actually, Bill stated that he would want to be armed so he can protect himself. The best was Costas answer when ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Costas on The Factor

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Actually, Bill stated that he would want to be armed so he can protect himself.
    The best was Costas answer when BO asked him if he would preferto have a gun or just lay down and be shot at the Batman movie....

Our great American Sports Caster responded that he wouldn't want to have a gun.

What a whiny POS.

OMO
    bosco

2. Remove Ads

Costas is a loser, deport him to the UK with Piers Morgan and a boat load of other dinkles. Im sure they would love it there.
    mwhartman likes this.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Not that id ever agree too deportation of people based on opinion but that's almost a valid point. If they like the E.U so much why don't they move? Or Canada? Id rather live in Canada if it wasn't for the gun thing, if I did something stupid and lost my gun rights id move to Canada in a heart beat.

VIP Member
    it's being replayed right now. My husband is yelling at the TV. He does that a lot.
    ppkheat, oakchas, mprp and 4 others like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Costas on The Factor

The whole thing is a debacle with two uneducated people talking about something they know nothing about( holy run on sentence).
    Rob
    -----------
    Play in the heavens baby girl. For we will again one day see you.
    Gracie Rae P Nov 16,2004 - Sept 2,2012
    Forever daddy's girl!
    -----------

VIP Member
    Frick and Frack on banjos when it comes to guns. Anything factual imparted during the entire interview was purely coincidental.
    boscobeans and CaptSmith like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Not that id ever agree too deportation of people based on opinion but that's almost a valid point. If they like the E.U so much why don't they move? Or Canada?
    My guess is because their vast wealth would be fantastically taxed, and because they are all hypocrites anyway. How about the Chicago politician arrested recently for illegally carrying a .25ACP, yet being strongly anti-Second Amendment?

BETTER YET, deport them to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's beloved South Africa! The constitution there guarantees South Africans', “...right to have access to adequate housing,” the right to a healthful environment, and the “right to be free from all forms of violence from either public or private sources.”

"Sounds perfect right Costas!? Morgan, eh, nice right?"

Disregard South Africa’s extremely high murder rate (seven times the U.S. rate) and its designation as “the rape capital of the world.” Girls in South Africa are more likely to be assaulted by one or more members of the male population who admit to being rapists—25 percent of men—than they are to learn to read; the majority of rapes are committed against children and even infants.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Edward7 View Post
    Bill often says thing that contradict with his previous statements when it will help him win an argument.That and he yells a lot and wont let people answer him, those are his only tactics.
    The same seems to work for Chris "I get a tingle" Matthews
    Jeanlouise and ppkheat like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Id rather live in Canada if it wasn't for the gun thing, if I did something stupid and lost my gun rights id move to Canada in a heart beat.
    Just for their nifty health care system, I bet.
    Jeanlouise and ppkheat like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Just for their nifty health care system, I bet.
    Yes, it's so fabulous that Canadians routinely cross the border into the US to see a doctor.

Canada is beautiful and their RCMP's are awesome but I would never live there because of their medical system and taxes.
    My Father was Canadian but he wised up and became an American citizen when he was in his 20's, thank goodness, or I'd be stuck up there.
    gasmitty and boscobeans like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Yes, it's so fabulous that Canadians routinely cross the border into the US to see a doctor.

Canada is beautiful and their RCMP's are awesome but I would never live there because of their medical system and taxes.
    My Father was Canadian but he wised up and became an American citizen when he was in his 20's, thank goodness, or I'd be stuck up there.
    What kind of Canadian does that? Oh right, the rich ones. The current American health care system (that's on the way out thank god.) is great for the wealthy and bad for the poor, the opposite of the Canadians system. As for taxes, they have a very reasonable tax system.

VIP Member
    What kind of Canadian does that? Oh right, the rich ones. The current American health care system (that's on the way out thank god.) is great for the wealthy and bad for the poor, the opposite of the Canadians system. As for taxes, they have a very reasonable tax system.
    Sorry, but the American health system is the best in the world and the poor get state of the art medical care via Medicade.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Sorry, but the American health system is the best in the world and the poor get state of the art medical care via Medicade.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.
    LOL, lets just agree to disagree. Best in the world....LOL.

All I heard was Baaaaah Baaah Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... Come to think of it I recall hearing that at halftime too.

VIP Member
    LOL, lets just agree to disagree. Best in the world....LOL.
    OK, name the better one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links