Costas on The Factor

This is a discussion on Costas on The Factor within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Canada or England. The U.S system is great for the wealthy and good for those with the money to get health care but for the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Costas on The Factor

Canada or England. The U.S system is great for the wealthy and good for those with the money to get health care but for the working poor and unemployed/welfare recipients it stinks. The people coming to america for medical care are often the very wealthy or politicians.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward7 View Post
    Canada or England. The U.S system is great for the wealthy and good for those with the money to get health care but for the working poor and unemployed/welfare recipients it stinks. The people coming to america for medical care are often the very wealthy or politicians.
    That is simply not true. Medicade provides the best care in the world for low income people.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Do 100% of people qualify? No.
    Is it that great for those that do? No.
    Do all doctor's accept it? No.
    Check out:
    The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/opinion/12sun1.html
    The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

This isn't a healthcare thread so lets not derail it and just agree to disagree. If one starts up somewhere else I'll be glad to continue.

VIP Member
    Do 100% of people qualify? No.
    Is it that great for those that do? No.
    Do all doctor's accept it? No.
    Check out:
    The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/opinion/12sun1.html
    The 36 Best Healthcare Systems In The World - Business Insider

This isn't a healthcare thread so lets not derail it and just agree to disagree. If one starts up somewhere else I'll be glad to continue.
    Yeah WHO, that is an organization we can all trust to provide factual information. What a joke.

Medicaid, state, and other forms of assistance are available to everyone in this country. No hospital in the country can turn away a patient in need of care. Elective procedures, yes, but critical care, no. Many hospitals also offer financial counseling, financial assistance, and write off care for patients that could not otherwise afford it.

Any American can walk into any hospital in the country and get care. We can choose our own coverage levels, doctors, and facilities. Try that in Canada or England. You won't get what you want there.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Aaaahhhhh! Facts I disagree with! They must be lies! What? I don't need to post my own sources, Im special.

I have personally known a Canadian who came to the US for back surgery, he was not rich.

Not that id ever agree too deportation of people based on opinion but that's almost a valid point. If they like the E.U so much why don't they move? Or Canada? Id rather live in Canada if it wasn't for the gun thing, if I did something stupid and lost my gun rights id move to Canada in a heart beat.
    Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way up there!!!
    TheConcealer likes this.

WOW..amazing thread, but...we did start talking about some idiot said on FOX about guns right ? so why wouldnt this thread go off about nationalzed health care...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith View Post
    WOW..amazing thread, but...we did start talking about some idiot said on FOX about guns right ? so why wouldnt this thread go off about nationalzed health care...
    You can't get there from here.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups. And Costas in the lead idiot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links