Costas on The Factor

This is a discussion on Costas on The Factor within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Costas just appeared with Bill on the Factor. Man is he misinformed. He had several facts wrong and just dug his hole deeper....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Costas on The Factor

VIP Member

Costas on The Factor

Costas just appeared with Bill on the Factor. Man is he misinformed. He had several facts wrong and just dug his hole deeper.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

He's an idiot...

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Why bother with facts when you can appeal to emotion?
    darbo likes this.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

Costas on The Factor

Two idiots together cannot be a good thing...ever.
    nerdyvirgin and darbo like this.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Costas just appeared with Bill on the Factor. Man is he misinformed. He had several facts wrong and just dug his hole deeper.
    Like what? Please dont make me personally watch fox news.

I'd watch it, but Bill is an anti-gun turd himself. So, when the blind lead the blind, they both shall fall in the ditch.
    Albeit at the humor to those around them watching...

SOFT BALL ALL THE WAY.. Bill is probably looking for some tickets.

And as usual when it comes to guns, the interviewer is as much in the dark and misinformed as the guest.

Allowing terms like automatic weapons, bazookas and military body armor into any legitimate conversation does nothing but blur the issues.

So 60% of the NFL own guns. Do any of them hunt, shoot trap or skeet? Could be! It could also be that they want to protect themselves and their families from a world of nuts who would love to rob, kidnap or commit any of a number of crimes against them.(JUST LIKE MOST HONEST GUN OWNERS).

The football hero could have just as easily given the woman one punch and killed her. At least after doing his vile deed he wound up saving the taxpayers a few million dollars by shooting himself and justice was served.

And who is Costas anyway? Just a talking head who spouts out numbers and records as fast as the statisticians can feed them into his earbud.

When he was doing the Olympics I didn't know if I was watching a sporting event or a lecture in actuarial (sp) mathematics.

Please Bill, the next time you plan on this type of interview let someone do it that has at least a little information on the topic.

OMO

bosco

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward7 View Post
    Like what? Please dont make me personally watch fox news.
    For one, Costas said that we can go to the LGS and buy fully automatic weapons. He said the Colorado movie shooter had artillery. He said that peoe at the Colorado shooting theater could carry weapons - which contradicted another statement he made. Overall it was a rant.
    Edward7 likes this.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    I'd watch it, but Bill is an anti-gun turd himself. So, when the blind lead the blind, they both shall fall in the ditch.
    Albeit at the humor to those around them watching...
    Actually, Bill stated that he would want to be armed so he can protect himself.

Distinguished Member
    Costas is FOS. The network needs to fire him. In the words of Bugs Bunny, "what a maroon".
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

For one, Costas said that we can go to the LGS and buy fully automatic weapons. He said the Colorado movie shooter had artillery. He said that peoe at the Colorado shooting theater could carry weapons - which contradicted another statement he made. Overall it was a rant.
    Thanks.

Bill often says thing that contradict with his previous statements when it will help him win an argument.That and he yells a lot and wont let people answer him, those are his only tactics.

VIP Member
    Certainly a faulty generalization - Of all the pro football players Costas knows that own guns, none have used them to save themselves, but some have used them to hurt themselves or wrongfully hurt others.

O'Reilly could have simply asked: How many of the pro football players that you know are 110 pound women that have been the victims of a violent crimes by 200 pound men?

VIP Member
    Initially Costas looked like he didn't want to be there. Claimed he never said the words "gun control" or "second amendment" Big deal Costas, we can read between the lines.

O'Reilly asked him some fairly easy questions, but he did hold his feet to the fire for an answer that Costas clearly wanted to avoid, the one about being armed at the Batman movie. At the end Costas, I thought, got a bit prickly saying that he meant what he said and would say it again.

Too much colorful verbage......Dirty Harry, Wild West, bazookas, body armor, and the dreaded "automatic weapons".

I don't have the time, but I wish someone would post some email links that we could use to complain about Costas. IIRC he also said on O'Reilly that it had been a tough 72 hours, or something like that. He's feeling some heat, I'd like to complain to his advertisers (that's where the money is)
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

This does not fit his rhyme scheme of usually blasting gun ownership. I'm sure Hitler one time said hello to a bagel shop owner while walking to work years before the war.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links