Humor? Life after new insurance is fully implemented

This is a discussion on Humor? Life after new insurance is fully implemented within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Obamacare (Large).jpg...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By RAL
  • 1 Post By Tala
  • 5 Post By F350
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By RAL
  • 1 Post By F350

Thread: Humor? Life after new insurance is fully implemented

Humor? Life after new insurance is fully implemented

Obamacare (Large).jpg
    Attached Images
    I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

Evil prospers when good people to do nothing. Please don't turn your back. ACT!

2. Remove Ads

No joke. My home built first aid kit is primarily stocked from the feed store.

But really, it takes a while to get an appt with my regular doctor, hurry up and wait spend all day there and pay upfront, hours to get my script filled, pay again, a month to hear back on lab work, 3 more months to get a bill from the lab and pay again.... (Seriously, it's December and I just mailed a check for lab work done last May!)

I can take my dog to the vet tomorrow, have lab work done in-house in minutes, and walk out the door with script in-hand and the cost of it all total paid at once is about 1/3 of my doctor.

Why can't my doctor work as efficiently as my vet?
    atctimmy likes this.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Sponsor
    My medicine cabinet is stocked with antibiotics from pet stores. Cheap and readily available. Fish Mox and others from the same Mfgs. just in different packaging. Obviously these are only intended to be used in drastic emergencies, but they are there none the less
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post
    No joke. My home built first aid kit is primarily stocked from the feed store.

But really, it takes a while to get an appt with my regular doctor, hurry up and wait spend all day there and pay upfront, hours to get my script filled, pay again, a month to hear back on lab work, 3 more months to get a bill from the lab and pay again.... (Seriously, it's December and I just mailed a check for lab work done last May!)

I can take my dog to the vet tomorrow, have lab work done in-house in minutes, and walk out the door with script in-hand and the cost of it all total paid at once is about 1/3 of my doctor.

Why can't my doctor work as efficiently as my vet?
    Perhaps because the Government isn't involved to help your pet

A suggestion for your first aid kit...... Silver Gel; many companies make it. Silver has anti-microbial properties and has long been used to fight the little devils for centuries. The best water purification systems use silver impregnated filters etc. My wife has been fighting a staph infection on her face for about 18 years, picked up in the hospital during her breast cancer treatment, the chemo damaged her immune system and the doctors have been unable to find anything to get rid of it.

I bought her a tube of a silver gel and the sores are nearly gone after just a few months, a toenail fungus I got in Iraq and resisted all the over the counter nail fungus products is gone. I will always keep some on hand.
    OD*, RAL, msgt/ret and 2 others like this.

NO JOKE My Best friend here is a DOCTOR,I've been hurting from my spinal Cord injury at the gun range when we were shooting and he took me to his office after hours to treat me for free
    RAL likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I know Whose I am. I know where I'm going. I know the job I'm to do while I'm here. I am an ambassador. This is not my home.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    A suggestion for your first aid kit...... Silver Gel; many companies make it. Silver has anti-microbial properties and has long been used to fight the little devils for centuries.
    Where do you get this?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Where do you get this?
    Health food stores, many drug stores, and you can order it on-line. Good stuff!
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Originally Posted by F350
    A suggestion for your first aid kit...... Silver Gel; many companies make it. Silver has anti-microbial properties and has long been used to fight the little devils for centuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    Where do you get this?
    Just Google "Silver Gel" and there will be all kinds of sources. You can get it in many different strengths (parts per million or ppm) what I ordered was the highest ppm I could find, 24 ppm.

One more product I would recommend is "Water Gel" WATER-JEL for burns, I have heard of a child being burned with boiling water and the area covered with a Water Gel bandage and when the EMTs got there they could hardly find the burned area. When I was in Iraq many of the buildings were wood structures, hanging on interior posts were the large tubes containing the Water Gel blankets.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

Links