Pearl Harbor day

Pearl Harbor day

This is a discussion on Pearl Harbor day within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I haven't looked in every forum for this topic, but I want to bow my head and give thanks for the heroism shown on that ...

Thread: Pearl Harbor day

Pearl Harbor day

I haven't looked in every forum for this topic, but I want to bow my head and give thanks for the heroism shown on that day of infamy...

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

I’m ashamed to admit I forgot The Day this year. Those who’s suffering ended or just began that day deserve better. Cooking bacon and eggs this morning and looking out on a cold wet day I couldn’t help but feel a deep appreciation for the life I have been allowed to enjoy. A life bought and paid for by those who denied themselves the same gifts they gave me: a safe, warm dry place to sleep, a hot meal, the freedom to spend my days as I see fit. I resolve to do better.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Sponsored Links