This Was Completely Weird - Page 3

This Was Completely Weird

This is a discussion on This Was Completely Weird within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The only time I've had something like that happen, I figured out the cat did it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: This Was Completely Weird

The only time I've had something like that happen, I figured out the cat did it.
    QKShooter likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Get Jesse Ventura on the case. Its a conspiracy theory I tell ya. LOL
    QKShooter likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The concept of a tobacco-chewing monkey running a street car full of drunken geese into the water is very alarming.
    QKShooter likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

StarPD45
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    The concept of a tobacco-chewing monkey running a street car full of drunken geese into the water is very alarming.
    Doesn't that pretty much describe what Obama is doing?
    OldVet likes this.

Senior Moderator
    What you have is known as a trinary code.

It's used when visiting aliens need a contact to keep them on track...sort of a "take me to your leader" kind of thing.

The thing is, it's a hard code, so they know that anyone that can decipher it,being of above average intelligence, will have no issues accepting the fact that there may be more advanced civilizations than ours in other solar systems and they do on occasion contact certain individuals to aid them in their further quest for knowledge of the Earth beings.

They usually send out 3 digits at certain time intervals to give you time to figure it out. Its a canned sequence, but if you don't show the proper response on your phone, they cease sending it...thus the pound signs, meaning that any further transmissions to that particular owner of the phone wont understand it anyway so they just hit the "cancel" button on their receiver.

Now, what I just made you aware of was considered to be a matter of National Security and classed as Top Secret. In 1969 due to time constraints, it was declassified to Secret, and then ultimately downgraded to "Sensitive Information". In that category, one can find out about it if they invoke their rights under the "Freedom of Information Act"...if they know where to look.

I'd tell you what I know about it and how I came to know about it but I am sworn to secrecy (and I don't want the Feds to seize my pension for breach of contract ) so thats all of the information that I can give.
    QKShooter likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    I think I saw that on X-files once.
    QKShooter likes this.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links