Brownells

This is a discussion on Brownells within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Wife got me a nice gift card to Brownells for my Christmas gift. Only problem-- the entire darn site seems to be on backorder. What ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pscipio03

Thread: Brownells

Brownells

Wife got me a nice gift card to Brownells for my Christmas gift. Only problem-- the entire darn site seems to be on backorder. What is with that place? They claim to have the largest selection of handgun, rifle and shotgun parts online. Okay, I'll make that claim too.
    From now on, DC.com, I want everyone to know that I have the largest selection of white elephants in the world for sale. When you call me for an order, I'll be sure to tell you that I'm out of stock. Would you like to be placed on backorder? Lead times are between 2 weeks and the year 2099.
    Miffed.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Brownells shopping cart

(sorry .... I just couldn't resist ...... )
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Touche'. So, when you call me to order the white elephant, I'll let ya know I have plenty of Sharpie Markers in inventory.
    bigmacque likes this.

Links