TXSG question for my N. TX brothers

This is a discussion on TXSG question for my N. TX brothers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was wondering if any of you N. TX guys are in the TXSG? I havr been trying to get in the 19th Reg, as ...

Thread: TXSG question for my N. TX brothers

TXSG question for my N. TX brothers

I was wondering if any of you N. TX guys are in the TXSG? I havr been trying to get in the 19th Reg, as well as get info on the 4th, but I can't seem to get a recruiter to call me back. I have even made it all the way to the MSG of the detachment of the 19th based out of Greenville only to have a single call back.

I realize it is near the middle of December, but I have been trying since mid Nov. I was hoping if there are any other members out there if you might get me in touch with someone who can get me started.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

2. Remove Ads

Ask this question over in TexasCHLForum. There might be some members there...

I got hold of the lead recruiter last night and got yet another MSG to contact. I'll hit up texaschl if I can remember my login there.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Links