COPS Season 25 Premier Tomorrow!!

COPS Season 25 Premier Tomorrow!!

This is a discussion on COPS Season 25 Premier Tomorrow!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hard to believe it's been 25 years and that the 850th episode will air in February. Here's a preview............................ HOLY TOLEDO! COPS Season Premiere 12/15/12 ...

Thread: COPS Season 25 Premier Tomorrow!!

VIP Member

Smile COPS Season 25 Premier Tomorrow!!

Hard to believe it's been 25 years and that the 850th episode will air in February.

Here's a preview............................

HOLY TOLEDO! COPS Season Premiere 12/15/12 | COPS
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

VIP Member
    I've only watched it a few times. It's not for me, but I understand the following.

It would be interesting to do a "what are they doing now" episode series - go back to those rookies from 20+ years ago and see how they've changed.

NMB
    I wish they would do Detroit episodes. Now that would be some action packed television.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

Hell if you have one of the new smart phones you can get a scanner app and listen to a TON of LEA from all over the world! It's pretty sweet! I LOVE watching COPS! I'm actually getting ready to start my associates in Criminal Justice. I hope to become a local officer here or get on with the Sheriffs Dept.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    If I were a starving lawyer, I'd watch Cops and build a case file of potential LEO abuse and brutality cases. But until then I'll just watch and shake my head.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Cops was often times very entertaining.

I've met and worked with the COPs TV folks once back in the 80's. The show's producer, by the name of Betram VonMunster (easy name to remember) and his camera man followed us around in Miami while we were doing an undercover deal involving 500 pounds of cocaine. The episode never aired, due to typical dope deal delays. Mañana time is well known amongst those of us that worked in the so called "war on drugs". LOL

The great thing about that show, from a LEO's perspective is the agency supplying the "talent" gets final say on the edits before the show airs. That allows the agency to digitize faces, delete foul language, etc before it's viewed by the public. I used to love the show, back when it first came out, and before it became more "made for TV" BS. Rousting Johns, bait cars and all that doesn't do anything for me.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

I will try watching again this year, but over the past few years the police went from chasing down and wrestling down bad guys, to being social workers try to get some junkie help.
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

Sponsored Links