Obama to speak about school shooting at 9:00 PM EST

This is a discussion on Obama to speak about school shooting at 9:00 PM EST within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What needs to happen is the media to leave that freaking town alone and the family's too. I swear dirty, nasty politicians use ANYTHING to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Obama to speak about school shooting at 9:00 PM EST

Obama to speak about school shooting at 9:00 PM EST

What needs to happen is the media to leave that freaking town alone and the family's too. I swear dirty, nasty politicians use ANYTHING to better there cause and agenda. 4 more years it will be another song and dance. I mean hell we could have a neighboring country sending rockets over every day. People would not be thinking anything like we do today.
    Here is the avg persons thoughts:

Get up, think about what's for breakfast and what fancy clothes they want wear.

Then the mad dash to work without a care in the world to ANYONE else around them. While they eat and it put on make up.

Get off work, figure out where they are going to spend money and or what they are going to buy. Again with out a care about anyone else in the world.

Oh, what's that you say? A tragic accident? Hmmmmnmm I will join in on the chants though I don't really know what they hell in chanting about.

This is the majority of Americans thoughts on any given day.

Long as you don't effect their Starbucks, McDonalds and malls they are sheep.

I pray for the family's effected and to those whom lost their lives. But leave them the hell alone. Heck my local news crew sent a team there. That's crazy.

I digress.
    Rob
    -----------
    Play in the heavens baby girl. For we will again one day see you.
    Gracie Rae P Nov 16,2004 - Sept 2,2012
    Forever daddy's girl!
    -----------

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    I didn't watch the speech. After the debacle at Andrews AFB when the Ambassador's body came back, I never want to hear another word from "O".
    MrsHB likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links