Next time you're called to testify...

This is a discussion on Next time you're called to testify... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; "that was back when investigative reporters had Republicans to stir fry, not their standard bearers." Hummm....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Next time you're called to testify...

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "that was back when investigative reporters had Republicans to stir fry, not their standard bearers."

Hummm.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

She's a clinton - incapable of telling the truth, and is above the law. Just ask Vince Foster's family.

VIP Member
    I'm surprised she didn't go ahead and testify....she could have kept repeating "Do to the concussion, I can't remember!"
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Guys ease up. It's not a stall tactic. I havent heard any media outlets call it that, so its obviously legitimate. /sarcasm.

The sad thing is, there are plenty of folks out there who have no idea its a stall / avoid tactic. Well, scary more than sad. Must be nice to be ignorant and oblivious.
    aus71383 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2wji View Post
    Guys ease up. It's not a stall tactic. I havent heard any media outlets call it that, so its obviously legitimate. /sarcasm.

The sad thing is, there are plenty of folks out there who have no idea its a stall / avoid tactic. Well, scary more than sad. Must be nice to be ignorant and oblivious.
    Ignorance is bliss--until it bites you in the rear!

Probably got the concussion banging her head against the wall after learning of Bill's latest extramarital dalliance.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

StarPD45
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Probably got the concussion banging her head against the wall after learning of Bill's latest extramarital dalliance.
    NAH. I'm sure she's used to that by now.

Distinguished Member
    She was allowed to call in sick a week in advance? Try that at work and see where it gets you.

I did actually have an intern who tried that once. Needless to say, we did not offer him a full-time job upon graduation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links