So what will YOU do?...

This is a discussion on So what will YOU do?... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am doing my best to arm everyone to the teeth...not just with regular stuff but some really cool exotic weapons of the type that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: So what will YOU do?...

Senior Moderator
    I am doing my best to arm everyone to the teeth...not just with regular stuff but some really cool exotic weapons of the type that cause most Senators,Congressmen and Governors to lay awake at night in a sweat and wonder about what we as citizens of this formally great nation can still own.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

Re: So what will YOU do?...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnuke View Post
    I am taking one of my co-workers to the range next week. He has never held a gun, let alone shot one, and admits he gets nervous even thinking about them. We have debated for hours regarding guns and gun laws. Fortunately he has an open mind and wants to learn more about guns so he can make an informed decision. I figure taking him to the range for some fun and allowing him to see a bunch of law abiding gun owners is the best way to help him understand that 99.9999% of all gun owners are people just like him.
    Good job. Pretty tired of folks that don't know diddly about firearms giving there reasoned evaluation of assault weapons. A proficient shooter with a turn of the century lever action carbine could take out more targets faster than a green kid with a Bushmaster.

Only shooting can help demystify guns as tools.

In my parts, ranges have become noticeably more busy since the spting, which I take as a good sign.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

VIP Member
    My wife is a school teacher and since the shooting she has got very concerned. So I have started her off slow teaching her abt a 38 revolver. However she cant have it on school property nor in her vehicle due to state law, but she can be armed at home. Some of her friends are getting interested in CCW also. People are shocked over this recent shooting but instead of banning guns they want to get a gun and learn to use it. I think they realize the cops and their male friends are not around all the time to protect them from evil people.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links