End of the world in 4 days

This is a discussion on End of the world in 4 days within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The End.gif...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: End of the world in 4 days

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

I am offering a non-refundable service of taking care of your weapons, pets and keeping your car batteries charged. $200 payable by Thursday and your address. Credit cards are fine and I'm more than happy to get you references.
    As long as you don't mind me being the reference.

I think the Mayans were gun owners... and they knew that right about now would be when the World As We (gun owners) Know It... would change forever...

If they were right in the smaller context... I really do hope they're right in the larger, as well.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Bring it......
    Burns likes this.

We are having a party at the American Legion. Jello shots and DJ. Poor hubby has to work.

I know I may get smacked for this one, but it's the end of the world. Please cut me some slack on this one.

230064_484400491604498_966870922_n.jpg
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

For all those who believe the end is here in a few days, sign over your house,cars,bank account,assets, to me hurry!!! Love you man.... Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post

It'll end in waves, eh? East to west? Whew! I feel so much better.

Wait, though: if it ends where you are, how're ya gonna notify?
    see what you do is you go stand on the edge of your timezone (looking east) so when that timezone ends, you will know you are 1 hour away
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Naw, Teaxs will secede from the Mayan calendar. We'll be just fine down here on our own...

I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

with the world ending soon feel free to send me any valuables you have inculding "worthless" paper curency.
    DPMS AR-15
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-MAG
    M&P .40sw
    M&P Shield .40sw

Hey, I just realized something. Mrs. GT & I are going to a big "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" for charity that night. I'm wearing the fugliest Christmas sweater since fugly was invented! So if the Mayan's are right, I should at least get a serious chuckle from St. Peter...before he pulls that trapdoor!
    Spirit51 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    Hey, I just realized something. Mrs. GT & I are going to a big "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" for charity that night. I'm wearing the fugliest Christmas sweater since fugly was invented! So if the Mayan's are right, I should at least get a serious chuckle from St. Peter...before he pulls that trapdoor!
    psh i do believe i have some sweaters that would compete with yours. My wife calls them the "Mr. Huxtable" sweaters. I only wear them for Christmas pictures lol. Think we might need to see some pics! Barring the whole world ending thing lol.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Mayan Calender and Oreo Cookie

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost tracker View Post
    I don't believe you...I will need picture proof on the 22nd.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe the Mayans just got bored and stopped making calendars? I'm thinking Homer Simpson-like Mayans with short attention spans and a penchant for doughnuts.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

what happens after the end of the world?

the beginning of a new one!!!!!!

:)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links